Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

Tuujiye   

GG no one supports this and it is sick..however do you think people in mogadishu and area, have any rights? we could all say is disgusting and is sick, but in reality, these acts are normal in somalia generally and is the last thing people in the south would worry about...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

gardarada ayaa idinka badatay.

nothing wrong here .. iyagaa raali iskaga ah.

some of you are trying hard to find a victim to be outraged on behalf of when there is none.

islamically she is of legal age , it happened with the blessing of her family and nothing in the story even hints at her being forced into this ... just because it is not something you would do .. does not make it wrong.

^ see that is exactly what I mean that is the wrong way of looking at this.

just because you or I would not allow it in your family does NOT make this wrong.

why should your personal taste and preferences dictate other peoples decisions ?

it is islamically permissible and she and her family seem to be ok with it .. case closed

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

What a disgusting sight! A 17 year old girl about to be a boinked by a man old enough to be her great-great-grandfather.

And if you support this marriage because the girl agreed to the marriage out of her own volition and not due to pressure (religious, cultural, socio-economic, rampant gender discrimination and inequality etc)... then you must also support prostitutes who make the choice to sell sex for money.

We can't draw moral judgments. It's all relative. Welcome to the age of Post Modernism.

Stuff and nonsense.

Relative as all things are but no 17 year old nowhere not ever not never will look at an old man and go um, gimme somadat.

He could live to 112 but I bet she won't be around to see that happen .

It's unethical legal or not.

I say marry him to Ibts as well lol.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

The unbeliever Ramsade is on the mark this time. I agree with all that he said.

You agree with the way he compared a xalal marriage to prostitution?

Kool_Kat   

I am sure inaan maqli jiray something kusaabsan qofka markuu boqolsano gaaro in dambigiisa la tirtiro oo isaga dhamba caruur camal noqdo! (sifiican uma xasuusto, ee ha'igu soo boodina yaah)...Hadaba hadey waxaas wax ka jiraan, naagtaan 17yrs lagu sheegaayo baaba fidnada dhan wado oo iyadaaba 12jir haweysatay...I so want to call her a 'dayuusad' for such an act eyku kacday dhoocisha... :mad:

Haladhaafo cunuga waryaada!!!

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Elisa:

10 pages oo dambi lagaga miirtay dad'aan waxba idinka shan iyo toban ahayn.

indeed, Odaygu haduu reer paltalk ahan laha wuxuu dhihi lahaa"hanaga mashquulina yaakhee, babe naga bixi Qolkaan (thread-kaan) yaakheey.