Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

Juxa   

che, i am known for my fairness. women in general have to put up with alot of cr**p from men, it is only fair not to prolong their suffering unnecessarily.

my point is based the fact marrying age have gone up, so i would say 40 for the ladies and 50 for odayada

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Juxa:

that is easy, the witches have conferred that the expiry date should be 48 years of age, we will allow 2 more years to be agreeable

But..but.. but...love begins at 40!

Juxa   

that is why i said 40 for the ladies, raga si ay u aamusan give them 10 extra years

you know for men it is hard to accomplish much whilst young. they really need waqti dheer

hello ayoub

Disgusting :eek: :eek: . Walee somalida are in the selling-girls bussiness and may I say it is booming? Back home, families are willing to sell their daughters(the most expensive possession)to the highest bidder. Waay faraxsantahay kuma lahoo, furuq u dhinta dheh :mad: What is there to be happy about? In my eyes, he is a PERVERT, going after a 17-years old daughter :( .

^Just huge gap is undesirable and I wouldn't allowed (I have no control in the end) that for anyone related to me..I was thinking this offended our western sensibilities.Legally and morally, this is prefectly ok.

I was astounded to find out in the states, kids. could marry at 16 with parent's permission and at 18 without parent's permission.

MZanzi   

Odaygu muxuu iska lugooynayaa, ma isagaa tabar haya.

adeer odayga Kiciye ayaa cawinaaya ma'asaaba tabarkale u baahan hadu alaabtas iyo isla helo & cad.. caano icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that
he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

He was at the crisp age of 95 when she was born. She's gonna nurse his geriatric behind to the grave. Ay papi :D

Hooyadeed Bilan bay tidhaah

Aabeheed Bilisuu yidhaah

Ana baraar le'eg baan idhaah

Hedhe baraar adhi wuu koraaye

Makortadii ma lakorinayaa

Uff fowqal uff.

Originally posted by J11:

waa saqqiir tuujis waxani

No kidding? Say wallaahi! :D

NGONGE   

Gheelle, miyaanad dumarka wali baraan saaxib. They make noise in accordance to their own age and it's proximity to the bride's. If she's younger than them, it is child abuse (even if they're fifty). If she's older than them (even by a single year), then they happily make duca for the oday that married an islaan. :D