Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

Malika   

^^^Lol,Sharmarke , biila iqsaan baa tahay, I was helping you out by stating the obvious ,while you have been going round and round.

For Ghanima's sake,I am backing off! :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You've become like gaalada that have their christmas party in June, saaxib! Almost ten days left to the start of Ramadan. No need to rush with your best wishes.

I like to be early with such things.

Ibtisam   

^^ how many mins are you allowed online now? :D How do you like it? is that maskaax been used more now? smile.gif

loool @ Khania, yaan uu kuu cuunin niiku :D

Sharmarkee you won't be the first to try that :rolleyes: You will fall off the bandwagon soon enough, they all do, some just take longer than others to get all the hints :D

N.O.R.F   

^^I needed a break from day time trolling. Shifting home and work in the same week can be a bit tough but me is a tough cookie. Now I get home to a swimming pool and 'free' internet and satelite TV :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Take full advantage was the Imam's message today.

Pray in jamaaca as much as possible (even at Maqrib). Do not waste time with TV (he had a go at the Arab 'musasalo' which are huge in Ramadan). Charity and it virtues. Setting the tone early with the kids/family (a home and masjid routine) etc.

This time next week might well be day two IA wa Allahu aclam.

Nephissa   

Will we meet Ramadan again next year? Or will our time come before it? So for all of us here today, here's a tea á la Somalia treat n lots of love from Nephy and family:

DSC03311.jpg

May we all have a blessed Ramadan and may the month brings peace, prosperity and love to the mother-land. Please keep all the Muslims in your Duas.