Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Lambeth of Nomad Sayid Somali

STOIC   

The kid second to right-So cute with a smug on his face :D

If you SOL'ers (Londernistans) pulled this event off my hats are off to you guys.Keep up the good work!!

Originally posted by Paragon:

Sorry, it was the 1st of July. I couldn't resist spreading out the Somali flag.
:D

Shame really. What about all the other peoples from the Somali peninsula. I could recognise a number of Somalilanders from the pics including some of the children. The organisers should have taken provisions to ensure that the event was not politicised and hijacked in such a way.

Fabregas   

so maha dee, Marx Al Somalilander. they should have at least had an Alshabab flag represented.

:D

ps. nice pics. And paragon if you have pics of a well known sheikh who was there- send it to me,inshallah.

;)

There has always been a tendency to hijack these well intended events by people with pre-mediated evil interest. Paragon, your display of nationalism on the 1st of July was both reckless and unnecessary. This was an event for young people who have no attachment to Somalia and its messy politics. Very nice picture btw.

nuune   

lol@Marx

Paragon, waa lagu hayaa :D ninka qonof ula seexo tagoogta saracda ha ka mariidmee

Paragon   

^nuune, ha isku keen dirin. Aniga iyo Marx isku koox ayaan nahay outside politics-kee.

Marx, Lol@evil interest! War ninyoow ma calanka Soomaaliya ayaa sidaa kuu dhibaya? :D

PS; FYI I came with the calan into the event just to get on your nerves. smile.gif Erm, thanks BTW.

Paragon. Evil Interest = Occupation of Somalia I in 2007, where you came to take pictures. 9/11 speakers were from the same sub-clan and had met previously met to deliberately hijack the event. isn't that evil interest sxb.

Edit: We just wanted to show a united front against the Ethiopian incursion but some people had other agendas to most notably clan bash other peoples. Do you remember sxb?

Ibtisam   

Marx there were many people from the north helping out and some of the sponsers. Sometimes it is just about the kids rather than politics. Try to understand yeah.

The flag thing and whole July first went over my head to be honest, but the kids were happy and had fun, everyone was fed and had a good time. It was nicely done.

What a preposterous statement IBZ. Try to understand yeah Kulaha. What do you think I am? Some crazy qabilist neanderthal??. Your going on like I am trying to suffocate people with a secessionist agenda. Please think before you respond back with complete and utter nonsense. I was a making a general statement IBZ, please don't deliberately misconstrue it.

Ibtisam   

Marx, that's how you come across, so yes you do need to take it easy, and you don't need to shove Somaliland down people's throats all the time. Don’t blame me for picking up on the image you portrait, if it bias or preposterous, then you need to portrait yourself differently, so you don’t come across as such rather than jumping down my throat. smile.gif

There has always been a tendency to hijack these well intended events by people with pre-mediated evil interest. Paragon, your display of nationalism on the 1st of July was both reckless and unnecessary. This was an event for young people who have no attachment to Somalia and its messy politics. Very nice picture btw.

The Event was planned on purpose for this date, so it was not hijacked, flags was being given out as presents. Again you misunderstood, the event was intended to give Somali children a connection to their Somali identity, so while it has nothing to do with politics, it is part of an outreach program to better connect children to families and relatives who still remain. The price money was $100 to their families.

^Igaarka iskadaa gadaal kagaar waaye.Reminds me of kids that newly get schooled in Qabyaalad, they get over-zealous to the point that hardcore qabiilists ask them to tune it down :D