Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Lambeth of Nomad Sayid Somali

Juxa   

actually i was disappointed there was no mention to the 1da luulyo, the crowd did not sing somaliyeey toos unexpectedly iyagoo wada qiireysan.

infact the whole event was about the kids(deservedly so).

I was pacified because paragon gave me calan (see it does not take much to make me happy as reer koonfur).

anyways as far as somali events go, it was well organised, the speakers were lovely |(specially the poets, very talented indeed) and i loved the cheeky kids.

malika great idea the nationwide achievement award.

Thank you juxa for the measured congratulations - i know somalis can organise and have organised better events.

i am actually quite keen on London wide achievement Awards - i'll knock on few doors and see what comes of its .

Juxa   

Sayid, i like nationwide idea, get few kids from sheffield, cardiff, london, birmingham and voila.

i mean it sounds daunting but it is doable.

of course habar fadida lagdan la fudud:)

of course habar fadida lagdan la fudud:)

LOL - you said it. :D

lets start to walk before we learn to run eh? i know you'll be willing to fund the cost involved in such event.

Juxa   

it is scary concept, having nuune fly a plane whilst he listens to cumar dhuule

you know inuusan miir laheen markuu maqlo kaban

Paragon   

Loooooooool@I guess it comes with the territory. Kaban with Casariya galab-gaabadkii can be very powerful memories. Markaa inuu waayo waayo soo xasuusto oo suul-jaawin (finger snapping) bilaabo isagoo duulinaya ayaa khatar ah :D

Alloow, Hor iyo gees hareer iyo gadaal halal nabaaddiino!

Juxa   

i think we are the only ayeeyo koris in this place. intooda kale charing cross hospital kudhasheen and not geed-hoostiis

Paragon   

^Loooool! Anigu kolleey I was born waa abaar ah oo uu reerka geedi yahay. Geedba adaa sheegi. I was born on a wednesday hence my Arbaco-Gooni character. smile.gif