Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Tuujiye   

OK wili meeshaan kadhimee kadhim maa ka socoto..lol...waraada aan wax idiin sheego...kuligiin waa fool xuntihiin....lol...

I think the best looking pic I have seen in here that realy discribe the person was "NIN YAABAN" y'all remember him..looooooooooooool "yaaban"lol he was for real walaahi..that pic was profect for his nick...lol...nin yaaban..lol..I missed that guy walaahi..and every thing he wrote was like a shocking statement..lol..

Baranbaro I think you have seen me before..lol...I was shocked the way you mentioned my body buing build but need a little bit more work out..lol..

I imagine you like a young sister not skinny and not fat. Plays with hair style, not too light skined, and your about 5'7-5'8....

Nuune I think no one could realy discribe you man..You and Shoobaro.it is imposible..lol..Same with me...

wareer badana!!

Pucca   

^^^closest description so far...

shoobaro: yall are probably familiar with hamar wayne, well there's that lil store next door...and inside it is a music shop (sells somali music) there's this tall guy(not the dark, short guy) who works there...well to make a long story short shoobaro reminds me of him...tall, slightly dark complexion, medium build, short hair, hmmm wat else... oh right u probably dont smoke so ur teeth aint messed up...

ta ta

Tuujiye   

lol baranbaro..let me say that your are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.........................................

Shoobaro reminds me of Ajax..lol y'all know ajax..lol..the somali actor.......lol...Funny guy..

wareer badanaa!!!!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ can i borrow it pls, waxyar bes

wareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer badanaaaaaa :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

raula   

looooooooool@AJAKIS..waraa so that mean that SHOOBARO is a hammer(short) w/tuur eh..looool..but I guess the height/tuur thing won't be an obstacle once he opens his mouth..kix kix kix

BOOLBARO-I guess so maan..we got that in common mate-now you know who your team mate is when it comes to a game of 21(b-ball).

nuune   

^^^ loooool@raula, saas iga dheh, bidixdaa leen galaa sidii dhuudhi, wixii dheer ayagaa yaqaano tabtay u seexan lahaayeen :D

wareer badanaa

Gabbal   

HornAfrique: Very decent person... lives in his fancy world.. who doesn't ..I do
redface.gif

LooooL! You couldn't be more wrong. he is a buck-toothed braces wearing pimpled faced teenager with a receeding hairline neighbored by a forehead the size of Florida's "lost" voting ballots and a mind of a poliTRICKian on prozac.

Seriously thou he is quite handsome (family genes) and quite young-ER than all of you think.

-HornAfrique

(All have a One week unshaven beard growing, with a Blazer/Suite,Bald and Big Bellyed, Yellow teeth and drink more Shaax then Lipton can Produce! )

:D:D:D Good guesses.

Qac Qaac   

What in the world... mala is wadiiyo si loo egyahay, maxaa dhibaatadaan dhan.. bisinka..

Juxa yeah u may, go ahead...iga qosli... ur imagination soo tuuro..

Gediid   

Aeryn

Am just an average Farax minus the big forehead smile.gif

7 of 9

U too much qarxiis,I will wait for you to return,the desert sun I think is messing with your head now.

X-quizit

I thought I had my pic under lock but it seems like someone smart found the key.

Sophist

Serious, I thought that was a word with no practical applications.I guess I might have been wrong but to paraphrase what a famous nomad said,this is all just words and only words on a screen....

Nothing more nothing less.

Now other nomads

I have never given much thought on how most nomads look but those that have crossed my mind, I think I saw how they look like so I guess that leaves nothing much to my imagination.But lemme reassure you they were all as beautiful as their words...... ;)

Faheema.   

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Never pictured a nomad and the ones I’ve seen I have met prior to SOL and they are as smart, funny and beautiful as their SOL characters… ;)

On the other hand; I did visualize the Nomads characters and found…

Few Gifted ones

Quite a lot Pseudo intellectuals

A handful of Humorous individuals

Qaar Bilaamacni ah

And the odd one or two who are just few sandwiches short of a picnic :D;)