Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

x_quizit   

"X-

I have this image of you as a serious, no-nonesense girl with straight shoulder-length hair and glasses."

Sun, u may be close to the hair description, and i may sometimes have a no-nonsense attitude, but friends usually describe me as the crazy, loud, hardly serious and easy going. I guess i seem Hitler-ish here, 'cause some ppl get on my nerve and make me miss the era of gassing ppl.

I agree with u about what u thought of Legend of Zu, that's the same image i get...better yet...if u saw Kill Bill...he reminds me of the master that taught Uma her fighting skills.

p.s.-Sun, stop drolling over Gedid's pic, U werent supposed to see icon_razz.gif

Peace

raula   

SUN

I imagined Raula and Nefertiti to both be very tall and super-pretty

you hit the note darling-mucho grasias ;)

ibaro   

nice topic... :D Let me try!!!

okay here it goes:

ngonge-------> middle aged man, dark skinned kinda reminds me of keinan (the canadian somali rapper)sort of a loner.

mizz-freek-a-leek ----> i think ur a hijabi who fantasizes too much. tall and thin and blessed with the somalian trademark THE FOREHEAD.

juxa----> very motherly, hmmm.. not tall not short not fat not thin. not dark not light. i think thats about right? :rolleyes:

Pucca   

^^^haye..so now u grace us with ur presence? lord girl wats wrong with ur pc?...bisinka

alright let me give this one more try:

who shall i do? hmmm

boolbaro: reminds me of the guy who owns hamar wayne, light skinned, not fat, and has a pleasent face, oh and there could be a slight chance that he needs glasses but he doesn't want to get them so its sun glasses for him.

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Baranbaro isha aad ka tuurtay, kaas reer xamar ka cad cad waaye loooool. xamar weena dhan uu leeyahay, xamar ja jabna gurigiisa aa ku yaala.

Xoogsade   

I only imagined one person, Seven of Nine . The mental picture I can formulate is that of a silhouette walking briskly to the computer, dropping(writing) while standing a two liner comment that is Crude but Effective, No face, no full figure, Just a shadow, legs in pants, Vertically half-darkened half-lighted silhouette as if she meant not to be seen or hiding herself from someone. Btw, The Avatar She has has this cute smirk that says: "What is that all about??, Or I gotcha! you can't fool me".

I haven't thought about others just yet. In any case, our imagination of others online is aided by their contributions. A clever writing person will look clever in the imaginative world I think, A person who is well versed in Somali and politics is usually associated with an Old age, A person with Ebony english is associated with young age and etc. My conclusion is that 99% of the time our imaginations are wrong and people turn out to be different in real life. What people present here is fractinal portion of their whole person.

Salma   

Funny topic, Mademoiselle M, wallah enech metfeyaja 3la hl topic.

Sho tetwaqa3in ya3ni: Somali Nomads bs 3la new versions :D

But I would say let's get real:

Mirror Mirror on the Wall,

Whose the most richest guy in SOL??!!

I would love 2 (Imagine) his account,

His number,balance,password and thats all.

How about imagining the details of the Nomads' Bank accounts ?? (Ppl Iam not greedy, or scrooge or money-lover, just a practical 1)

P.S: Inadeer,Iam not good @ all in this appearances imagination game. So I will keep readign 4 u guyz.

Peace

Sophist   

Kheyr, you are too kind :D

Kulahaa Aroosyo ayaan Xaliimooyinka geynaa-- you could not be more off base baan ku iri kheyrbadnoow.

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

wali far ku fiiqow maan wadnaa, lemme join hade ;)

Ibaro. barasho wanaagsan :D wlc to the gang smile.gif may u rule always :confused:

yes, that is me, total motherly, i even ask u of yr hooyo and ayeeyo, and those lil kids who live next door :( see i been cursed with caring attitude. i think yr description was on da spot.

boolbaro. pple cant figure you huh. i can only say this. he is all you never imagined him to be :rolleyes:

qacqaac. wali malagu keeni layahay :confused: shall i have a go hade :D

nuune   

juxa lool abaayadiis, yep, no one can guess me :D some say he sells bajiye in afar irdoodka, others say shebeele hoteel uu jaad ku cunaa, kuwa kale kulahaa gibil cad waaye oo dubkiis mas xuub dhacsaday camal waaye loool

barmbaro got right of half of what she said, can't tell which half ;)

Originally posted by x_quizit:

"X-

I agree with u about what u thought of Legend of Zu, that's the same image i get...better yet...if u saw Kill Bill...he reminds me of the master that taught Uma her fighting skills.

I cant beleive :eek: u agreeing with that crazy chick aka sun fara kuus kuus..aka xusulo baruur. balaayada dhulka u dhow icon_razz.gif ..

But i like u think I am cool as Pia Mei :D

cheeers

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I only imagined one person,
Seven of Nine
. The mental picture I can formulate is that of a silhouette walking briskly to the computer, dropping(writing) while standing a two liner comment that is Crude but Effective, No face, no full figure, Just a shadow, legs in pants, Vertically half-darkened half-lighted silhouette as if she meant not to be seen or hiding herself from someone. Btw, The Avatar She has has this cute smirk that says: "What is that all about??, Or I gotcha! you can't fool me".

LOL@Xoogsade. Guess the half-darkened half lightened part might came from my serious yet light hearted way of putting things .. and I dont type standin up :DWherever did u get that from?

I imagine you to be athletic built and an enterprising young man. Are you into business? :confused:

Aeryn Sun, I dont know who is rubbing off on who... but I've always pictured Gediid to be a pretty boy too..with a nice set of teeth and a flashing smile...just the type who are as pretty as girls and you find it difficult to take them seriously.