Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Gediid   

Seven

You think cyber love is easy well sweety it's not.It requires far more than you willing to give up emotionally....

Nyways why do you care now,am getting lots of it somewhere else icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

shorttwistfem.jpg seven of nine....i really like the aaafro, why did ya change it :D:Ddscn0425.jpg Devil's advocate.. :D:D ,,,,this is how i picture you, wheneva i read ur posts icon_razz.gif

asxantu

Pucca   

loool...ur quite smart in postin pictures of how ppl look in ur imagination rather than usin words.

now why didn't i think of that...

ta ta

Tuujiye   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......misana..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Waraa shoobaro Nghonge dudumaha muu dhex dagan yahay mise boosaneerooyinka ayuu qodaa..loooool...

Waraa Qoftaas iskey baro maha ee waxee laqday iskey baro..Aaaaaaaaaaaa...

caafimaad badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

bisinka wah, dawoco am i missing something... u seem to be hot tempered now adays... ok faraha aan kaa qaaday. shaqhfir bisnka iyo juz tabarak.

nuune   

ngonge reer aakharad waaye looooooooooool, qubuuraha la moodaa inuu kasoo baxay, that was really the kind of imagination i had about bro ngonge :D