Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

OG_Girl   

Nyce, don't worry dear.We all growing up.

Let me imagine following Nomads:

Qurac: oday , always hungs around coffee shops

listens what is going on, who killed who. icon_razz.gif

HornAfrique: Very decent person... lives in his fancy world.. who doesn't ..I do redface.gif

Xarago: , oooh my edo is cute with her yellow Dira'a , she is cool as long you don't talk about politics ;) .

Sue: thinker, skinny, some times doesn't eat whole day cause she is thinking how to solve the world's problems.. :cool: .

DA: lol I really don't know cause she always jokes. Never took her seriously.

That is all I could come out for now.

Salam

NGONGE   

lol@Barambaro

Apart from the receding hairline (it’s not nature, it’s a fashion statement) you got me spot on.

I can’t say I could imagine what any of you look like. Well, ok, let me return the compliment.

You’re slim; you have a very tiny mouth and chocolate coloured skin. You have eight legs and you can climb walls......

It’s rude not to describe the author of this thread. I imagine OG Girl to be of average height and build. Small nose, big eyes and small mouth. Wearing Wellington boots and Army Fatigues. A bandana on her head and a Swiss army knife on her side. A toothbrush in one hand, toothpaste in the other and a winning smile. icon_razz.gif

Pucca   

right on ngonge except you forgot that those are eight strong legs kept in shape by crawling really fast across the floor trying to get back home( the tiny hole in the wall)...noooo here comes the foot! gotta run

ta ta

x_quizit   

Finally, something fun and funny on SOL...about time the mood was lightened and the guns were put away...(for a while there, it looked like a flashback to the civil war)...

Ok...this is what pops into my head when I think of other Nomad's here, and some of those thoughts are due to the Nomad's name

OG Girl...-i'll start with u since u started this topic....-petite boned, 5'7, fair skin, long hair, and long nose...

Khayr-5'9, medium toned skin, short kinky hair

DA- 5'8, toned body, medium length hair, fair to medium skin tone, and a perky nose (for some reason)

(this is starting to look like a dating AD, so maybe i should stop there...one more what the heck)

Aeryn Sun-5'4, curvaceous, coloured hair (red?), glasses/contacts...

Peace...

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

this is good post ;)

khayr, man u had me go kixkixkixkix.

lemme go bck and finish the job. am trying to imagine those i have not seen yet.

Ngonge, 9-5. big suitcase, tie wearing, glasses on his nose. may i add everytime the central line stops at bank, i look around to check if u there with yr note book scribling what to write on yr next boredom post :D

J11. quite, kind of caato, shy, bt once he opens his mouth, he gets noticed.

Ameenah, true caraweelo. those boots, naaaaah they are not her.

AS. now that is what i call a foxy lady, she is sharp, waiting to attack.

somalialien. she is quite, tall, middle built, with a no non-sense attitude

OG_Girl   

X-quiz welcome back dear. I can imagine you .. 5'6, lil chubby...but strong and knows what lady have to do ;) .

Let me disribe 2 special people ;

Feynman(he quited now :( ): Tall,curely hair...Nice but asks so many questions..lol, real gentelman.

Mali Girl: skinny, talktive, sweet , light skin, social .. icon_razz.gif

PS: when I say Tall...I mean 6+ other than that is not tall in my dictionary specially male!!

Salam

x_quizit   

lol OG...2/4 things u said were right...u can all speculate which...

Farxan, good way of weeding out the good looking from the average...makes ur hunt a lil easier huh?lol... :D

This site used to have a pic section under Community, due to childish comments and such, it went down...

Sincere   

Originally posted by Nyce:

This thread could get ugly...

It just got ugly...Bal amuurtan eega, Khayr saxib imagination kaga caadi ma ahan. Your imagining me in a dirac and gabasaar ticking in all the right places :eek: … sheydanka iska naar…I’m a male.

The name must have confused you, and i'll mark this error off as a radar malfunction.

raggoow wuxuu soo qorey intaa akhrisataan yaana la igu soo qaldamiin oo privetka yan la igu buuxin. kyar saxiib fadlan iga tirtir listkaga, haliis baan ku jira dad dhaarsan ba laga yaaba iney igu qaldamaan

looooooooooooooool@discreet...walee been ma aadan sheegin sxb......kheyr walaalkiis hadaaba intaas u garatay reer baro, kheyrkaaga kheyr allaha kuugu siyaadsho.....

As far my imagination goes, i imagine everyone to be nice looking and humble......Umana maleeynaayo meeshaan qof aniga iga foolxun in uu ku jiro, ilaaheey waxaan ugu xamdi naqaa in uu lixdeeda lixaad oo kaamil ah isiiyey....

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

Imaginations of mine...

OG girl.. as a Arabian princess girl.. who has long dar hair..

DA... as a boxer, tommy girl.

Juxa.. as ur typical somali girl..drinks shaah with the boys.

Feebaro as a retired soccer player.. who has bad legs..

boolbaro as young about 24yrs old.. light skin reer xamar guy... ciyaal jabal.

Mutakallim.. as new guy to the english language. who listens and watches cnn every time...

Admin like... Vince Macmahon.. mean and business guy...

Raxima.. wifey material, edeb, who runs when she sees man.

Salafi online.. as a salafi guy.

rokko as a hooligan.

Lazygirl.. as iverson lover...

Somalien.. as a somali alien .

Nur as a dugsi quran teacher..

loooooool nice topic

OG_Girl......where da hell u saw me ? lol

u just discribed me ......

oooooooh yeah .... got it .... sadooooooh

m going to discribe ya as well ....

urmmm .. not fat not thin.. timo jileec(sha3rej)

light skin .... social as well ..... not short

not tall ... lolz love ya siso

thats who i can discribe n Feynman too n u

just discribe him :D

ta ta

Juxa   

loooooooooool@qacbaro.

you are so off da mark. as much as i would like to drink shaah with the boyz, i can just see my mom throwing dacas on my way. nayaa raga ka dhaxbax . does not make any sense to me either. i know i know smile.gif

qacbaro, tall,chubby (xoogaa fatty), argumantative, gets his way all the time, lil bit spoilt, wears braces :D . his trouwers always lil bit short and showing his iskaalsho :rolleyes: promising nice smile

Blessed   

looooooooooooooooooools. Nice one OG Girl.

You sound to me a lot like that girl in the Kuwaiti Musasal that comes on Dubai. Don't remember the name.

Can't be bothered with the rest.

Khayr,

Muwaaaaaah! We'll soon be having a 'buther and bother' a farax day. You can be our guest of honour. icon_razz.gif

Juxa, (mac, mac sugah)

Hey, I likes the boots dee. They'd go really well with my cat woman outfit :D