Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

nuune   

loooool@shoobaro, maxa waaye waxaa juxa ka dhigtay, calaashaan gacmaha aa isbaalaha la saaray, nuurisba ma jirtee, waraa danbaab see camal, waxaan maaxaa waayena :D

Qac Qaac   

waan iska garanayay in ay masawiradaan dhibaato ee soo jidayaan... boolbaro dalaq aa tiri mid adi already... shoobaro aa dhibaatada dhan leh..

Dawoco meeshaan waalagaa danbeeya ma istri sawirka lagu siiyay arag.. Waraa Baashi odayga timaha muu dabtaa loooool.

Bess.   

Originally posted by MsWord:

quote: -HornAfrique

(All have a One week unshaven beard growing, with a Blazer/Suite,Bald and Big Bellyed, Yellow teeth and drink more Shaax then Lipton can Produce! )

LooooL! You couldn't be more wrong. he is a buck-toothed braces wearing pimpled faced teenager with a receeding hairline neighbored by a forehead the size of Florida's "lost" voting ballots and a mind of a poliTRICKian on prozac.

Seriously thou he is quite handsome (family genes) and quite
young-ER than all of you think.
lol @ ms. word ....u forgot so articulate...for someone so young.... ;)

respect

dawoco   

lol@shoobaro, war heedhe i'm not volubtuous like that. And i don't have summer dress with flowers and that shows my arms for the simple reason that my arms are too overweight, see kaa noqotay :D And besides, are u trying to say i used diana to become lidhe skinned icon_razz.gif

Qac, let it out dearest, ha isku celin warka. Just say u missed me instead of hiding behind a silly excuse :rolleyes: Markii amaan lagu siiyay aaba kasoo dartay.

Dawoco waa la dhalaahee naag kuu dhasho soo raadso. Bisinka iyo yaasiinka, where is my xirsi :rolleyes:

Gabbal   

lol @ ms. word ....u forgot so articulate...for someone so young....

respect

Besbaaso don't let msword's demeaning attack on me get to you. Handsome is the only word in her description of me that's closest to the truth. :cool:

Qac Qaac   

Ar inlee dawoco suufiyad bay tahay, xirsi iyo yaasiin la duu duubay iyo, adi kaalay marka aad dhalatay cusbo miyaa lagu shubay hortaada iyo dadka indhahooda si ee kugu dhicin il... laakiin abaydiis waan ka helay sida wacan oo aad isku jeceshahay, confidance is needed now adays in this world, specially for woman... meesha ka sii wad warka hee.

Bess.   

horn.....i would agree with ms. word....i've some sources...and they confirm her words....atleast about the age....the rest is speculation..... ;)

respect

Tuujiye   

loooool@shoobaro, maxa waaye waxaa juxa ka dhigtay, calaashaan gacmaha aa isbaalaha la saaray, nuurisba ma jirtee, waraa danbaab see camal, waxaan maaxaa waayena

......HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

Waraa adi caadi ma tihid..Geeskaste aa sawirka ka qashtay yaah..nakata! meel ka shiishtid xitaa waa weysay..lol...

Dawaco I missed you!!!Waa ogtahay in aan UK usoosocdo nooh..Maalinkaste waxaan rabaa cunto kala nooc nooc ah..isbuuckaste cunto ka duwan isbuucii hore..yaah..lol..anoo janta fagax ah oo baceesan aan diyarada kasoo dagaa nooh..Bacda in aad xagtin iigaga fur furatid aan rabaa..lol..

hadaa diidid macna malaha qacbaro aan kuu soo diraa asoo tusbax iyo cimamadaha mowliidka xiran oona jeebeesan maxaa yeelay terorist in uu yahay aa lagu qabtay nooh..lol..

Juxaa waa reestay walaashiis maxaa yelay cafimaad badana aan hada u badashay nooh..lol

Caafimaad badanaa!!!

dawoco   

Feebaro, two words come to mind, terror alert. I will make sure u get to know one of our heathrow inspectors up close and personal. Do plastic hand gloves ring a bell? :D

qac,bro i really don't like warka maalaa yacniga ah oo dhamaad leheen. In la kala roonaado aa fiican, so if having fun means mentioning dawoco, go ahead and have ur fun son.

X-:

I guess i seem Hitler-ish here, 'cause some ppl get on my nerve and make me miss the era of gassing ppl.

You do come across as very rigid! The only time I glimsed a lighter side of you was in the Lakkad v Darman thread! Twas fun too...You ought to let go more often. :D

Zu:

I am sexy beast!!!

Indeed you are, dear. 'Beast' being the operative word. icon_razz.gif

Seven:

Aeryn Sun, I dont know who is rubbing off on who... but I've always pictured Gediid to be a pretty boy too..with a nice set of teeth and a flashing smile...just the type who are as pretty as girls and you find it difficult to take them seriously.

Speak for yourself. I dont have any problems taking pretty boys seriously.

Gediid:

Aeryn

Am just an average Farax minus the big forehead

Sometimes its kinder to let people believe what they want to believe. :(

SHOOBARO:

LooooL! I thought I burned that picture? However did you get ur hands on it?! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif