Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Tuujiye   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....walaahi mutakalim waa lagu tooganooyaa.even dhiiiinjareeeeeees Xitaa suxul uu kaa taagay, nuunena wuu kuu daliigay..looooooooool.... MUTA warka soo tuur nin yahoo..iska qabo ragaan....lol

wareer badanaa!!

nuune   

waraa odeyga hanagu soo fakkin la is kama celin karee, garka dheer uuba sabbaaxato kuugu dhigaa asagoon far xattaa dhaqaajin,

waraa al namiimu laa yariixu maraqatan :D

Saalixa   

Og Girl

i can imagine you to be like those girls from arabta like ha ii taabsanin camal. Very sensitive and mukuur galore,,,so much , never do any housework but hires a shaqaayad, coz the nails are gonna break. You don't know anything about the somali dhaqan but more close to an arab,,,only listen to arabic music and have arabic friends, talk arabic non stop and dis the somali. I might be wrong but my conscience tells me so. For some reason i imagine all somali girls in the middle east to be like that and why? coz every damn one of them i meat is like that. They become transformed and fussed into arab tradition.

OG_Girl   

Rayaana, thanks for discribe ... I would say you are right 2 years ago but I have changed a lot .

Let me back to you :

rayaana ,

You are skinny, talks too much, straigh shooter when you disagree you don't sweet talk but just throw every thing at one , don't care person gets mad or not.Some times you don't take time to understand first you just like to fight.lol.

But you are sweet and white hearted.

Salam

tamam   

^^^^albak abyad zayel eshtah

ela liqaa'a yaa asdiqaa'a ela liqaa'a

wa lanaa ma'akum maw'ed qareeb qriib

ela liqa'a

Wiilo   

Lol :D Waraa nuune adiga gabar kasta waa taqaan wow..........waa lagaa naxsanyahay wow...........

Go Figure: