Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ and there is no comfort in truth :D but as said before truth will set u free sxb.

fear not, gacan xernaanshaha dhib maleh, remember 4 aa kuu banaane :rolleyes:

unless u already aware and took full advantage of yr rights :confused:

OG_Girl   

Ok here some Nomads :

Legens of Zu : Short, blackchinesse, can be innocent and do evil act at the same time ...I haven't seen some one can be like that :Dicon_razz.gif

Lucky :Short, baby face. easy to get alone with her at the same time have strong mind who have no patient to argue with any issue.

Clasique, same background maybe that is why we clicked so easy. Some one have their own at the same time kind of " lakom denakom wa leyah deen". she have great personality.. she is like me " don't judge me , I wont judge you" kind of stuff ;)smile.gif .

Salam

legend of zu- too hip 4 herbal tea! but cool.

qacbaro- too high on the good book. but needs to needs to read cosmopolitan sometimes!

shoobaro- needs a massage badly due to bad garab!

jacaylbaro-if u is the guy who sign off with asxantu! bro, u came somewhere around the equator! between kismyao and dar city! correct!

nuune-homeland homie! true! well irland, somaliland, puntland, he still homeland boy! nothing changes from ?land and u end up ?land!

O.g- remainds me of the eddie murphy movie! i cant remember the one i am thinking off! any help

lolol..hint!! he pulls the sheet off!!lolol.. hey sista, its joke!!

ameenah- i call her queen elizabeth! u gotta a problem with that!! huh!!..

sue- good ole sue! what i can say! yo sista, we love ya!!lolol...! plz, if u ever get pissed, call yusuf islam! lolol..

xarago- umh! this lady got it all! well after all

she got the guts to call herself that name! peace/love sista!

7/9- i am #1 in my family --- 7 couldnt shine a candle on me!lolol.. namean! show me some respect

just kidding, u cool sista, love u always!

raula- r somali? u remaind of those massai!lolol.

just kidding, cool friend...u can always relay on

Julia roberts, eat your heart!! lemme see, how many folks get that!!

somalien- too much shakara! its a nigerian word! likes older dudes!!lololo..

silent-sista!- i saw your nice pic one time! u wanned it back!lolol...i well tell you how i got it if u wanna know! but its gonna cost to get it back!

magnoona- nice flowers grow in cali!! right!

mombassa sis- if meet her, she would say, i never know that there was never like this love before!

and i am like forest gump! when it comes to love!

my culture is anti-love these days!

sophist- next pres of the whole somalis! he aint no gw bush! man can talk and u would be mesmerized 4ver n say what!

OG, motti...man captured indhyar! whats gonna stop him capture a lil country like somalia! homie, just make me minister of religion!! lolol..namean and i will do the arresting of the wanna bee shiekhs!

shaqsii- dont know much about him! but story is that he is the dude with babe face icon! juees!

waarya! plz change your avatar! u scare the bejezzes outta of me! how can i argue with a babe!

nur:my dads name is nur! so...lolol but really cool bro! hes a gentlman and more... no shakara like he is all that...but down to earth! and thats what counts not how u impress folks w/your knowledge of other language but being humble & true to the bone!!!

i leave bro below! coz homie!!lolol..

khayr, he looks like the perfect night, when u could count the stars... has a peacful oura around him...u could get lost in his eyes..he got dark eyebrows and long eyelashes..very misterious.

jamal- de the gentleman!

rudy--he passed his sell by date...

woow! sista! what! i ama a gallon of milk now!!

lololl...! my wife wanna tell that, its the best!!

rest coming sooon! stay tuned!!

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Ok here some Nomads :

Legens of Zu : Short, blackchinesse, can be innocent and do evil act at the same time ...I haven't seen some one can be like that
:Dicon_razz.gif

Salam

heheheh..Fine...nad Let me tell you how I pic u..

a Female version of Husni Mubarak but darker and larger!! ..large face with small/tiny teeth..

When she laughs you ca hear from 7 blocks!!.. Always..her Mother yellin " OG!!!... Y u yellin...Dont embarrase me "..Prolly she will say in arabic..but i have translated.

Cheers

raula   

now I know where my BIJA DOUBLE GINGER TEA bags has been disappearing to :mad: you rascal from down under icon_razz.gif

raula- r somali? u remaind of those massai!lolol.

just kidding, cool friend...u can always relay on

Julia roberts, eat your heart!! lemme see, how many folks get that!!

tell it like it is brother..preach!..lol. Hey, stop the house parties and inviting them senorita's and orientals man..otherwise once I get down to ORANGE COUNTY..its gonna be war..looooool Joke.

shaqsii- dont know much about him! but story is that he is the dude with babe face icon! juees!

waarya! plz change your avatar! u scare the bejezzes outta of me! how can i argue with a babe!

-- hehehe..he has fooled so many (kijana wa ingo)...lol.

Originally posted by raula:

[QB]

now I know where my BIJA DOUBLE GINGER TEA bags has been disappearing to :mad: you rascal from down under icon_razz.gif

waa la i nabsanaa soo maha :eek: !!!....anagaa wax aragnay.... -----> walks away ..and looks back...ooh... There are some chinese herbal medicine in the fridge..Dont Touch them!!... :Dicon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooooooooooooooL waraa caadi matihid Shoobaro...

Mutakalim sxb iska celi ninkaan Shoobaro nooh..Dhulka uu kugu jiidoyayee..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Waraa ha igu dirin ninka, feebaro qub moos ah aa xooroosaa jooji yaaaah...loooooooooooool....

Mutakalim ninyahoow garkaaga markasta maa shaleeysaa toos waayeee......salxanyaha nabaro aa kaa soo baxayee maxaa waaye......jk

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Waraa Shoobaro Mutakalim Garkiisa Shub uu ka sameesan yahay..Sida uu dhinac yada xitaa uagaga siman yahay ma u jeedid miyaa..lol..

Mutakalim iska celi ninkaan Shoobaro nooh. Qaska asaa ii balaabooyee..see camal...

wareer badanaa!!

LuCkY   

As-saLaamu ALaikum,

Lucky :Short, baby face. easy to get alone with her at the same time have strong mind who have no patient to argue with any issue.

Lol...I aint short just average but then again in a giant's face I wouLd be a dwarf hehehe ;) ! Whats with the Baby Face man....You aint the onLY whose toLd me that be4...I stiLL dont see where YaLL get that from namean.

OG_GirL a big oL giant with a goLden heart that is a spoiLed LiL brat who waits for mommy to do everything for her...I stiLL Luv Ya though ;):D !

PEace :D !