Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

I want to help Dhagaxtuur's Family: Does anyone know?

I am talking about Dhagaxtuur, the great Somali hero who fought against the colony. I would like to help his family. Not only do I want to help Dhagaxtuur's family, but I want to make sure that I marry one of his great granddaughters for the benefit of my people, because I am from the family of one great somali hero.

Though I don't exactly know which somali hero I descended, but I heard my uncle saying one time that we are the greatest people in the horn. I think I am a hero, as well. But I worry about my future children, because I am afraid if I marry a girl from non-hero family, the possibility is that my kids could end up being cowards. Who wants a coward child in this dangerous world!

Come on guys, help me out here. Where are the family of Dhagaxtuur? I need to find them soon. If you lead me to the family of DHAGAXTUUR, I will offer you a great reward. Five-thousand U.S. dollars!

This is the quest to appreciate the heroes of our sociaty and become part of their family members to streghten the future of our children. Marrying for the blood of a hero is the ticket to a successful begining of the future.

So you are looking for next Xena-Warrior?

I am talking about Dhagaxtuur, the great Somali hero who fought against the colony. I would like to help his family. Not only do I want to help Dhagaxtuur's family, but I want to make sure that I marry one of his great granddaughters for the benefit of my people, because I am from the family of one great somali hero.

Hey bro i know this chick that lives in my area, she really can throw down a fight.. she will be a good fit for you.

BTW she is lethal with both hands..and she also have a 38 calibre..

juba   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Though I don't exactly know which somali hero I descended, but I heard my uncle saying one time that we are the greatest people in the horn. I think I am a hero, as well. But I worry about my future children, because I am afraid if I marry a girl from non-hero family, the possibility is that my kids could end up being cowards. Who wants a coward child in this dangerous world!

Come on guys, help me out here. Where are the family of Dhagaxtuur? I need to find them soon. If you lead me to the family of DHAGAXTUUR, I will offer you a great reward. Five-thousand U.S. dollars!

This is the quest to appreciate the heroes of our sociaty and become part of their family members to streghten the future of our children. Marrying for the blood of a hero is the ticket to a successful begining of the future.

this is a joke right?

Qac Qaac   

dhagax tuur... ama xaawo taako...

but my favourite is ahmed gurrey...

ilaahey hakuu fududeeyo finding some one from his family...

bilan   

i heard dhagax-tuur was not one person,but he is a symbol of all people who died in 1936(not sure the date)in mogadisho, they(somalis) were demanding independence and they did not have a weapon except stones, that is where the name came from. that is what i haerd.

Trying to tell the ladies you have $5K in your bank acct and willing to mary any Xalimo out of desperation are we??

This is what happens when simpletons post while they are high on Jaad!!!

Som@li   

i know some of the dhagaxtuur descent whre they recide,i will give u the address, and phone number but first PM me ur credit card details.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

What is this sadam mets martha stewart in jail.Brother u not only killed my appetite for humour and history.I must also admit u'r azz is beyond repair.

By the way ain't nothing wrong with been a cowards.A coward is a smart azz.

Abwaan   

i heard dhagax-tuur was not one person,but he is a symbol of all people who died in 1936(not sure the date)in mogadisho, they(somalis) were demanding independence and they did not have a weapon except stones, that is where the name came from. that is what i haerd.

...@lol...bilan anba sidaas baan ku maqlay.

Is this the pure breed thing? I hope that the Somali warlords' descendants do not copy Alle-ubaahne and search each other for the same purpose.

dawoco   

People why are you all attacking alle-ubaahne for wanting to preserve his bloodline. For your information, even i am a decendent of a great but unknown hero :D

Alle-ubaahne maandhoow waaba lagu wareeriyee see wax u jiraan>?

LMAO!!

Damn Right Bro.

Aint no way you gonna spoil your gene pools with un heroic/sheroic blood.

Find the unknown heroic blood. find a true woman. please do not settle for less.

You are my new hero.that means am gonna marry your daughter.

VR. Hi walaalo: Instead of saying 'LMAO', you were better off saying, 'LMBAO' and the B is not for black,go figure.... ;)