Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

I want to help Dhagaxtuur's Family: Does anyone know?

Do you know what heroic genes means?

No, and neither do you. You just jumped in the bandwagon. Chauvinist dear, you really shouldnt believe everything you hear. Gullibility isn't a good trait in a man.

^^Listen waxyahow caloosha kuusan oo ilkaha dheer...stop asking me these dumb questions. Your getting to be annoying lately with your unending questions!

Now let me tell you something..and I want you to tattoo it on your forehead so you wont ever forget.

DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT.

Kibirkii baa kaa batey walee ninyahow foolxumada badan.

*slaps chav. across the face*

*walks away muttering angerily*

Besides I was nice to you because it's well known that chauvinistics are insecure little men. I didn't want to hurt your feelings...who knows what'll you do. I don't want to be held responsiblity for your mental breakdown and constant need for therapy.

As for Alle-Ubahne: Keep looking...markaa nin cirooley tahey oo ilkaha kaa dhamaadhaan baa oogaaneysaa that you should've not wasted your time. icon_razz.gif

Diamante   

walks in with an air of importance

"So another half-wit thinks that he can come and ask for my hand just like that" she says, nose curled up disgustingly

"If you think 5 thousand dollars is enough, then you got a better chance at hunting lions" and with that she exits with her entourage, unknown whether she will be seen again in the next decade or so

^HEHEHE, Typical Xajio i tell ya.Very typical. You press a button and they cant even control. this proofs my theory anyways.

I suggested that you are being nice, and all over a sudden you went out of your way just to proof to everyone that you should be 'un-nice' eh?

Typical, cant balance between emotion and attacks.

whatever happened to moderation?

Plus, your lil fardosa fingers wont harm this hardened tough rugged hard body of a true chauv, now would it?

Now, lets try this one more time, this time tho, try to balance @least!

I guess its safe to say that Ubahan'e efforts in finding a wifey thru this thread can best be described as the online equivilant of the following picture..

1.jpg

oright,, maybe not that disasterous... but hell shit was pretty close... :D:D:D

LANDER   

Originally posted by bilan:

i heard dhagax-tuur was not one person,but he is a symbol of all people who died in 1936(not sure the date)in mogadisho, they(somalis) were demanding independence and they did not have a weapon except stones, that is where the name came from. that is what i haerd.

lol....You're right Bilan, at least to my understanding dhagaxtur was an event more than a persona, so alle-ubahne all there is left for you to do is find some random girl in mogadishu, maybe sit down with her grand-father and ask if he got in a couple stones during that period and you should be set!

good luck

Sky   

yo alleubaahne, i got a woman for you. she is plane ugly and heck, she's a dog. but she can make you feel safe in the worst neighbourhoods.

email me your credit card details, the transfer should go quickly.

Qac Qaac   

action jackson good question, why not berbera hergaisa iyo burca.. lander ka jawaab duqa..

FF speaking in somali..

wax yoho caloosha kuusan, oo ilkaha dhaa dheer loool.. ar yaa waaye kaas FF...

I surely appreciate for all of those who responded to my post. Indeed, my actual intention for this thread is to find out the girl I would trust on my future kids, and that is not bad. Though some of you are concerned whether I am serious on this or not, I think its better to genuinely consider my words for it. I am very determined to find that girl. I know Dhagaxtuur was a historic reality that existed, and if so, there is no doubt that the descendents of Dhagaxtuur are alive today, at least some of them.

I am very optimistic in finding one of the possibly living granddaughters of Dhagaxtuur. I am for the goal to better streghten the future and the type of family structure I will have in the short term, insha allah. Courage and heroism is something that is extremely attributed to my family. Therefore, preserving the futuristic genes of my family should take a supportive wife of and from Dhagaxtuur family backgrounds.

Am I wrong for embarking this mission to find the supposedly mother of my future children? Please, ladies and Gentlemen, help your brother for succeeding this crucial mission. One of my significant objectives is to bring out, by the will of God, the type of kids who will confront the stinking Ethiopians as well as the Kenyans, as previously did by the likes of Dhagaxtuur and the other great Somali heroes.

I know the need for heroes will become an alarming crisis in the short period to come as the foriegn pressures on our country overlaps extensively as it unfolds now.

This is an important strategy, and please remember the famous saying, "wiilkaaga hal mar ayuu hiilo kaaga baahan yahay, markaasna waa xiliga aad dooraneysid hooyadiis". I believe this is a doible strategy, and I invoke to the Almighty to ease out for me this struggle, aamiin.

Mahadsanidiin

Alle-ubaahne

Sorry guys, I forget to say, xitaa hadeey naag weyn tahay, oo waliba foolxun tahay, waa OK. Inkastoo aan maqlay geesi CIYAAL foolxun ma dhalo!

Kaliyah waxaan rabaa dhashii ama awlaadii dhagaxtuur mid ka mid ah. Iyo dabcan wax cadeyn kara arintaas, ileen la iskuma aamine karee dadkaan aad beenta moodid in loogu duceeyay.

Sug bal, horta ma ku daray sheekada iney Soomaaliya iga go'an tahay inaan ku guursado? Waliba meesha Xaafuun la yiraahdo, Mar dhow aan arkay Sawirada BBC kasoo qaaday, Ala meesha qurux badanaa! smile.gif

Ilaahoow ha i dilin anoon dhagaxtuur gabadhiisa kula aqal galin XAAFUUN, aamiin.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Indeed, my actual intention for this thread is to find out the girl I would trust on my future kids, and that is not bad... I am very determined to find that girl. I know Dhagaxtuur was a historic reality that existed, and if so, there is no doubt that the descendents of Dhagaxtuur are alive today, at least some of them.

I hope u succed in your quest, but just the thought....I know a female decendant of 'Cigal-shidaad' family...could u probably consider that as a substitute. After all they were all in history though for contrast reasons.....

36_2_27.gif

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

i tried for a while and thought for a second!

since when does marriage equals to HELP?

then it hit me. since it is the woman who pays for the wedding, who pays him some decent clothes, send money to his moma.

marriage is indeed = charity :D

now back to the topic. i think any sane woman who marries somali man, those days is heroine.

so mr alle u baahne, look no more, marry first woman who will have you and crone her a HERO