Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Inferiority complex

Blessed   

^^^lol! you seem restrained walaal, are you feeling okay.

Mansoor,

glad that one woman doesn't take my shit too serious.

What would be the point? It's shidh, you said it icon_razz.gif I'd rather use that energy on other things..

Og-girl,

lol@ Well, me personaly have no battles to fight. Alxamdulilah. So a little annoyance from cyber geeks is a break from normality.

:D

I don't know about you ladies, but I seldom, encounter such ‘assertiveness’ in farax’s offline…

wonder, wonder

DA,

Here's the polish gal... smile.gif

This would have all been incredibly interesting if I wasn't so awfully bored. smile.gif

Originally posted by Amaanimeenah:

I don't know about you ladies, but I seldom, encounter such ‘assertiveness’ in farax’s offline

Ditto. Something aint right Betty! :D

Underdog, DA

Ahem...is there something you two would like to tell us? You disappear at the same time, then reappear at the same time. I also see you both picked it up where u left off. Bless...the world is at right again. Anyways...Good to see ya posting again. ;)

Samafal   

I agree alot of things with the poster that women and men are different and each of them have their responsibilities and rights in life. I also agree with her that many Muslims today misinterprete Islam by commiting acts that is unislamic which then entitles western world to call us women oppressors etc etc. The bottom line of this comes to these " Allah created humanbeing different from other living things such as animals. He also created humanbeings different within themselves i.e women are different from men physically and mentally also the responsibilities and obligations put on them are different, hence there is no point of urguing this or that is better than the other. They are all humanbeings and they will answer to their God equally in the day of judgment.

Qac Qaac   

Yes, Somalia online is back where it was, thank u ppl.

Underdog vs. DA..

Og girl with her comments,( i never understand them anyways).

Punch of ppl trying to be the middle ppl.

Mansoor wlc to the cave man group. led by Underdog, myself, iyo rag maqan hadda, tuujiye, xisbi, iyo nuune. u r wlc bro in here.

DA don't let them tell u women was created from men, don't give up sis.

underdog   

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Underdog
DA

Ahem...is there something you two would like to tell us? You disappear at the same time, then reappear at the same time. I also see you both picked it up where u left off. Bless...the world is at right again. Anyways...Good to see ya posting again.
;)

Sounds like you missed me..eerr I mean missed us.

So what's up with the Sherlock Holmes deductions? can't take a vacation without conspiracy theories flying?

Curly   

You know what?!

I seriously don't know what to say other than…LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

For the love of God! Some of you guys are pathetic! You keep talking about how Eve was made from Adam and how therefore some how men are far more superior.

Hello! Have you suddenly forgotten that for thousands of years and probably at this very moment, as you're reading this some poor women out there is going through total utter pain giving birth to yet another ungrateful human being.

And you can't even think to give a little respect to women!

Oh and were you all aware that word woman was derived from “womb of man”

See they’ll never let us forget that ONE contribution to mankind (oops there is goes again MANkind , oh lets not forget HuMAN and of course feMALE) Come on get over yourselves, you’ve already got everything you could possible want, what more do you want?!

Oh oh… I know world domination, Money and female slaves?!

OG_Girl   

Sue , I told you before, when we were thinking about this topic...they will spoil it!!... see I was right!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Curly   

Hey Qac I'm getting wary of you're little sly remarks!

I'm surprised if anyone even understands your little one liners.

Qac Qaac   

I am just keeping it real sister...

nothing beautiful about it.

but yaah what did u just say, i didn't understand u.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

ofcourse they'll spoil it don't offend ppl, and expect to be congratulated...

Brother(Sorry,i can't write down your name)

the Girls are just joking around they don't mean no harm,relax and drink some strong black coffee from Brazil and i am sure you will get the joke and take off your jacket as it is scorching hot. ;) .

by the way Mama Njoroge said Niaje to you and she is wondering why you don't come around these days. :D:D

Curly-Sue,

I agree this subject is tired. But honey, the truth need to be said, over and over until some numbskulls (talking about how weak Eve is) get the point. If you don't want to do it, that's fine. I'll have that honour. **putting on her armour**

.....IF I was man I would create organazation called " men's human rights" cos they r who need to fight for equality with women

Og-girl, I don't know if you recall, but a while back the men were screaming for a men's section in the forum. We must be doing something right ;)

I was referring to General women's rights that SOME(and I say SOME) women in this world do not enjoy due to all reasons ranging from 'patriachial' customes, traditions, ignorance, and some religious fallacies and attitudes that still prevail to this day.

Do you mean to tell me that there are ALOT of women who do enjoy mysogynistic traditions and customs and manipulation of our great religion? I think some just don't question it (rightly so) and some don't care.

think twice about what you say if you're talking to a woman.

another prime example that we are doing something right.

Aeryn, hm....You know I wouldn't mess with the enemy ;)

raula   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was referring to General women's rights that SOME(and I say SOME) women in this world do not enjoy due to all reasons ranging from 'patriachial' customes, traditions, ignorance, and some religious fallacies and attitudes that still prevail to this day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean to tell me that there are ALOT of women who do enjoy mysogynistic traditions and customs and manipulation of our great religion? I think some just don't question it (rightly so) and some don't care.

Subxanallah DA -I think you just generalized our religion as being Misogynistic and manipulative to many women (I dont confer with you on this!). Nonetheless, I was answering to UNDERDOG but still I said that some men(and I will keep on saying SOME-because I dont think all are!) are confused about the treatment of women and women rights in general as a result of an INTERTWINED MISCONCEPTION that has resulted from indirect quotations of religious doctrines and customes/traditions/culture.

OG_Girl   

originally posted by Devil's Advocate :

Og-girl, I don't know if you recall, but a while back the men were screaming for a men's section in the forum. We must be doing something right
;)

Oooh yeah, we just doing fine :D;)

Salam

Originally posted by raula:

Subxanallah
DA
-I think you just generalized our religion as being Misogynistic and manipulative to many women (I dont confer with you on this!).

Actually, I said " the manipulation of our great religion". And what I meant by that is, men manipulate the religion to have control over women. If you say that's not true, I will not dispute. I did my research however. And It seems you took my post harshly, which was not the case at all. Just adding to the discussion.