Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Inferiority complex

raula   

^^^DA gal I guess I took it harshly-forgive me- and after that last elaboration-I get your point. Yes, I agree, some do manipulate to marble their agendas.

underdog   

Time and again we've heard all the accusations of "Some" men going on here, you gals sound like broken records. Can someone PLEASE suggest some solutions?

I don't think men can change without women changing first.

Let me see if i can help you guys out. Let's get something along the lines of:

- In order to ensure more equality between Somali brothers and sisters we should..........

- Instead of blaming our failures on our spouses we would be better of if we......

- If I use my ......skills to compliment my brother's ......skills we can work towards......

HOWEVER should you choose to take the easy way out and prove correct the stereotype that all women do is whine and complain then expect no changes cause we're getting better at tuning you out completely. This is getting old and dusty. Where are the brave strong women who fighting for a chance to lead us to better things? If anyone see em, let me know

I just wanna take a crowbar and beat it against my head over and over and over and over and over......

People are always complaining......but ur all wasting ur breath.....what ur saying is equivalent to chicken manure: utterly useless and taking up space. What have any one of you bickering done to improve the situation?

Anyways.......I think we all need a laugh today...I had a headache just reading the posts.

-------------

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. Her mother asked, "How was the honeymoon?"

"Oh, Mum," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."

Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, Mum, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language...things I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Mum!"

"Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, Mum," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed, they're just too awful! Come get me, please!"

"Darling, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mum, they were words like dust, wash, iron, cook!"

Q. What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

A. You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

Qac Qaac   

waraa SUJUU... maxaa tiri. relax kulahaa maxaa kuula eka hay, sheeg aa.

kaalay nin yoho, maxaa waaye dadkaan aa adiga madax da u tahay, oo badan oo meesha ku soo faafay ayaamahaan.

before it was somali arabs, now is somali sujuis looool.

waraa adi isbaramuuto cab.

Originally posted by underdog:

Time and again we've heard all the accusations of "Some" men going on here, you gals sound like broken records. Can someone PLEASE suggest some solutions?

I don't think men can change without women changing first.

Let me see if i can help you guys out. Let's get something along the lines of:

- In order to ensure more equality between Somali brothers and sisters we should..........

- Instead of blaming our failures on our spouses we would be better of if we......

- If I use my ......skills to compliment my brother's ......skills we can work towards......

HOWEVER should you choose to take the easy way out and prove correct the stereotype that all women do is whine and complain then expect no changes cause we're getting better at tuning you out completely. This is getting old and dusty. Where are the brave strong women who fighting for a chance to lead us to better things? If anyone see em, let me know

Underdog, maybe the reason we sound like a broken record is because guys repeat their behaviour. Suggesting that women change first would mean that we were doing something wrong all along to be suppressed by the male species (which they do, REPEATEDLY and in many direct and indirect ways kinda like what you just said :) ).

In any case, it does not make me a weak women to say what I feel (without people like you saying I am weak, whiney and complaining all the time). That just means you weren't listening the first time.

:rolleyes:

underdog   

DA,

Sweety, I see you're trying to pick a fight, so I'll leave you alone cause I'm not in the mood.

Suggesting that women change first would mean that we were doing something wrong all along to be suppressed by the male species

You might wanna work on those "interpretation skillz"... it would mean, if you have a problem with the way things are provide alternatives...because (and here's the kicker) if you don't it means you have no idea what you want and you're waiting for a MAN to do it for you, if you did, you would have done something about it.

it does not make me a weak women to say what I feel (without people like you saying I am weak, whiney and complaining all the time)

I didn't say you're weak (maybe that's how you think of yourself and that's why you hear it in everyones words).

"people Like you"....that sounds like desperation to me. People like me, are they the one's who are tired of your state of Arrested Development?

That just means you weren't listening the first time.

HEY!!! You finally got something right :D

Good one.

1. I don't start fights (I fuel them). This is just a discussion, at least to me it is.

2. I was giving an example when I said I am not weak for speaking my piece. I don't whine. I don't complain. However, I am known to accuse. I am secure with myself thank you very much, and I don't like PEOPLE who make it seem like I have issues with the world. I do, however, despise some MALE SOLERS who continue to make derogatory comments and I loooove to point them out.

3. If I were you, I would get my ears examined ;)

NGONGE   

Tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

I go away for a week and come back to find you guys have changed what was originally a rant into some sort of serious discussion!

Can we please just go back to pulling each other's hair and throwing our toys from the pram? :mad:

underdog   

DA,

I appreciate the effort but you really don't have to explain yourself to me.

Ngonge, congrats on your promotion to parenthood. how are the sleep deprevation and diaper changes going?

NGONGE   

Ngonge, congrats on your promotion to parenthood. how are the sleep deprevation and diaper changes going?

I was promoted to the rank of parent eleven months after getting married, saaxib. That was three and half years ago. I think my current promotion would make me a captain in the parent's rank (would I ever make General, I wonder!).

Coping ok with the sleep depravation so far, saaxib. Thanks for asking. :D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

waraa SUJUU... maxaa tiri. relax kulahaa maxaa kuula eka hay, sheeg aa.

kaalay nin yoho, maxaa waaye dadkaan aa adiga madax da u tahay, oo badan oo meesha ku soo faafay ayaamahaan.

before it was somali arabs, now is somali sujuis looool.

waraa adi isbaramuuto cab.

the reason we are all here is because today is 21st October just after July 1st and we are celebrating icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .

come and drink Mama Njoroge's tea instead not coffe but Tea. :D:D

Qac Qaac   

woow suju u impressed me, atleast u showed me today that u know something about the kacaan 21 october. but is not october so what r u talking about.

July 1st, is the real somalia day.

21st of october is for the government.