Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Inferiority complex

Blessed   

This topic has taken a vey intresting turn :D

Farax's doing very poor lion imitations. I think, the xaliimos are either too busy watching the cuties in the Euro or like me found mansoors effort amusing :D

DA,

Hmmmmmm. I understand where you coming from. Me, personaly have my Quraan and ahadith, so I don't need their philosophy.

klip, klop, klip, klop.....*sighs*

<---- need to polish my nails :cool:

underdog   

Thank's DA, I wasn't actually gone....just biting my tongue and showing restraint.

Originally posted by maansoor:

glad that one woman doesn't take my shit too serious.

Devil' Advocate aka Abuukaataha Shaydaanka made me feel sexist, while I love women so much. Truly the most beautiful creatures Allah has ever made.

Man, you need to stop back-tracking. Sexist is the general ammunition used around here when "SOME" of these ladies run out of valid points

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by:Ameenah

This topic has taken a vey intresting turn

Farax's doing very poor lion imitations. I think, the xaliimos are either too busy watching the cuties in the Euro or like me found mansoors effort amusing

LooL Ameemah.. I was here yet you know me I just don't like gender wars ...no one wins any way and NOthing will change about realities in our own houses with parents let it alone to force others.... I just rest my case redface.gif

Salam

First to address Ngonge,

I simply did not see you :D Maybe you need to invest in platform shoes or something ;)

Mansoor,

First, I am 101% female..I don't know what made you think I'm one of you icon_razz.gif

We take this issue seriously because it affects our daily life, living in this mysogynistic world.

Loving women and knowing about women's rights are two separate things, "brother". You can love a woman and still be a sexist pig, for example.

As for your little theory:

from the rib where Xaawo can be protected in Aadan's arms.

Here is my take: Ribs protect the insides of humans. Ribs are made of bones, which is the most strongest element of a human's body. Ribs supports humans to be erect. In conclusion, if ribs symbolized women, not only are we protectors, but we also strong and have the burden of supporting the MAN.

Underdog,

by saying "Sexist is the general ammunition used around here when "SOME" of these ladies run out of valid points"...You are undermining and putting down the women's fight for their rights since the Prophet's time....and that includes the Prophet's wives. Please "brother", if you look like a duck, walk like a duck, well you know how the rest goes.

redface.gif

**brushing the dirt off her shoulders**

Hey Ameenah, pass the polish when your done girl.

underdog   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

You are undermining and putting down the women's fight for their rights since the Prophet's time....and that includes the Prophet's wives.

My stone-age mind fails to see the corelation between inadequacies of the "SOME" feminine thought here and the age old fight for female rights of which we're all walking wounded. Why don't you enlighten a "brother" on how this "modern" line of thinking works.

underdog,

Well by some, are you talking about those who actually address the issue of women's rights?

Another thing underdog, what do you mean we walk around wounded? Just because some of us are AWARE of the mysogyny that we encounter, does not mean we are "wounded" and in need of sympathy. Don't sell us short like that, "brother". I find that SOME SOLers are outright sexist, and that brings out the advocacy in me.

You need to get out of the cave sometimes, UD.

underdog   

See this is exactly the road I didn't want to go down.

Don't let life pass you by while you're busy finding wrong in other peoples words and actions.

raula   

Iam just sick of witnessing the 'gender' wars go on and on :mad: :mad: . GUYZ , what WE( ladies ) are saying is that we demand ultimate R-E-S-P-E-C-T (and this incompasses rights, roles, responsibilities, love, and compassion etc) as an able body and not just a mere species as well as SURBODINATE entity in life.

* glances peculiarly at some chaps in this forum *

Curly   

This was NOT, I repeat was NOT meant to be the ultimate SOL battle of the sexes.

People calm your selves!

And disregard the foolish sexist banter. They’re only doing this to annoy people for their own silly childish amusement.

As Underdog rightly said, this subject is tired, so please get back to the original topic, which discussed why people feel that they must follow this ridiculous culture and disregard Islam so easily and others feel trapped in this way of life and vicious cycle because of our backward society.

underdog   

Originally posted by raula:

Iam just sick of witnessing the 'gender' wars go on and on :mad: :mad: .
GUYZ
, what WE(
ladies
) are saying is that we demand ultimate
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
(and this incompasses rights, roles, responsibilities, love, and compassion etc) as an able body and not just a mere species as well as
SURBODINATE
entity in life.

glances peculiarly at some chaps in this forum

We see that you DEMAND IT, my question is what are doing to DESERVE IT?

OG_Girl   

Sue , that what exactly I told them earlier BUT seems they want to keep fighting...specially DA and UD they have beef together ...I would say go to PM and solve unsolved issues but again NO PMs WORKING..too bad :confused:

This wont solve soon ..cos people will discriminate each other what ever is gender, race, colour or belief.... just take deap breath and try to accept each other as we r.

PS: I still believe God gave me more rights than man have..but still human r human wont be as fair as Allah... means they wont allow u what Allah gave u already.....IF I was man I would create organazation called " men's human rights" cos they r who need to fight for equality with women icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

raula   

UNDERDOG-obviously not blah blah here and fight with you as to why/when I deserve it-I was referring to General women's rights that SOME(and I say SOME) women in this world do not enjoy due to all reasons ranging from 'patriachial' customes, traditions, ignorance, and some religious fallacies and attitudes that still prevail to this day.

UD-If you are gonna fiddle with my words and marble it to suit your psyche-I SAY, YEAH! SUIT YOUR SELF :rolleyes:

underdog   

Originally posted by raula:

UD-If you are gonna fiddle with my words and marble it to suit your psyche-I SAY, YEAH! SUIT YOUR SELF :rolleyes:

I apologize, that's a nasty habit I picked up from DA.

underdog   

Mansoor,

Listen up, young one. Been there and done that. 89.34% of my 803 posts have been fighting words (I never start it but I won't back away from it)...

Some people just don't learn.