Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Inferiority complex

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

woow suju u impressed me,

i am patiently waiting for the day you would finally return the favour. :D:D .

by the way i see you have finally covered your Bidaar :D ,i didn't know you were that sensative :D:D

IL CAPO   

lol@ suju.. waan ku jeclahay too.

marka duqda ga' iga siiso nooh.

Soomaali waxee dhahaan "AF CAYTAMO NINKIISUU KU YAALAA"

so i wont stoop to your level and call you names because i am better than that since i happen to be a "SUJUU".

by the way you should start listening to Country music as Rap is not for you. :D:D:D

Qac Qaac   

Sujui waan ujeeda in ay quwad ween iyo energy badan aad heesid, si aan wax fiican u sameesid and i respect that.

Laakiin sis look what i said to u, read it again, if u need definition i would do it for u. but show one place aan kugu caayay, unless uu dhiigaaka iska kulul yahay, cofee ga badan iska daa, get some rest. ok.

Soomaali waxay ku maah maahdaa, coke hadee kaa dhamaato pepsi aa lagu daba qabtaa.

NGONGE   

Soomaali waxay ku maah maahdaa, coke hadee kaa dhamaato pepsi aa lagu daba qabtaa.

POST OF THE YEAR! :D:D:D

IL CAPO   

Sujui waan ujeeda in ay quwad ween iyo energy badan aad heesid, si aan wax fiican u sameesid and i respect that.

Laakiin sis look what i said to u, read it again, if u need definition i would do it for u. but show one place aan kugu caayay, unless uu dhiigaaka iska kulul yahay, cofee ga badan iska daa, get some rest. ok.

Adeer Bidaar Loof fiiri..waxaad fakirto waxaa umaleesay inaan "SIS" ka xanaaqaayo? :D

sorry to disappoint you but i got nothing but love and respect for girls unlike you :D:D .

it is something only a hetrosexual male would understand;) ;) .

by the way i like your red 6 inch stilettos,who did you stole them from? :D:D and i also like the pink skirt that your cheerleader is wearing. :D

Curly   

Okay don't you think you two have gone alittle too far with this?!

I believe someone needs to wave the white flag!

flag-white.gif

Qac Qaac   

Ngonge, waraa anoo isbaramuuto cabay, miyaas udaahaa casiir.

waraa Sujui iga ma aheen in aan sis ku dhaho, but i actually thought u were a sis. sorry bro, i just couldn't differentiate u from the sisters. laakiin nin rag aad tahay sida wacan oo aad isku difaac day. marka duqa ga' naga siiso nooh,

Curly sue... ur white flag is needed here. alla sujuu aad dhulka ugu dhacday yaa kaa dul ki cinayo.

OG_Girl   

Sue :

13_10_8.gif

I did not want to open a new topic since we have to tight our belts , a lot of people flooding tho.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND 4_1_5.gif

Salam

lol@OG girl that was a nice

H'Bday Miss Curley smile.gif . Its the passing of another year which am sure has been filled with many smile.gifredface.gif:D :cool: :mad: moments not to mention :confused: (glad not to be studyin anymore lol)

Anyway smile.gif

I pray that the next year will bring more joy and happiness that the one that has just come to an end.

Curly   

Awwwwwwww, Thanks everyone for that...

it was really thoughtful of you all!

And definately unexpected! smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ Happy Birthday, Sue. Aaah, just think about it, in another twenty years you'll be close to 50! Depressing, isn't it? icon_razz.gif