Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

Oz   

A&T and Malika guys am deeply sorry am not voting this time around.

LOL, iso pm'gareyaa.

Mahadsaniid..

Ibtisam   

Serenity: What do I care how you use you visits, I am not here for your entertainment. :confused:

Clearly these two threads must have been the best of the worse since you can’t seem to resist. :D

Also I've told you before, since you find almost all other threads on here useless, post your own "useful" threads then!

waad igu af baratey Ibtiyeey .. LOL and you know diddly-squat about my interests, so stop with the assumptions.

I'm glad you admitted this is one of the worst topics. Hopefully that will mean no v0.3 ;)

Ibtisam   

Serenity the whole point is I don't care about your interest here, maaxad ii taab joogta.

Please don't fall off your high horse on my account by commenting on things so far below your “immaculate high standard”. Is someone forcing you? If not, you need to keep it moving ;)

P.s. By the way kugu man af baratey as you say, just bored of your continues nacnac. Why the continuous uuse.

Naden   

I don't get it. Elections without lobbying, campaigns, or even criteria for choosing people. This is worse than a middle school dance committee election. Ibtisam, two threads and not one reason why those people are on the list?! How geel-jire of you!

Ibtisam   

Naden :D:D , have you not been reading each person has been doing their own musharaax as to why they should win, length speeches two and few Obama moments. :D

But yes I am geel Jire.

Aah, you're making my day more interesting!

Ok, a bit of self-reflection would help with the accusation of continues nacnac.

And like everyone else, I've the right to express my view on topics, if you happen to not like it - then tough luck dear! I'm commenting on a topic - neither after you nor interested if you like my views or not. Get that through ;)

p.s. I like the use of 'immaculate high standard'. Really, I do.

Naden   

Ibtisam, I didn't realize the drivel in the 15 page thread were campaign speeches! Buck-toothed geel-jires and elections, a dangerous combination.

^That drivel is what passes off as topics these days and you get your head bitten off for saying so (and to Ibts credit, she is actually better than that)

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ exchange between Ibti & Serenity. Cyber girly fight
:D
Allow tiin roon reerka u reeb!

Warya Adam Z don't go in between them
;)

:D

Get your popcorn ready cuz I've another half hour 2 kill.

Ibtisam   

Now I get it, :D wax kula hadla ayah weydey. If you want some attention, just say so, no need innad ciida isku ilqdid. :rolleyes: After all that, now you want to turn this into the "right of expressing" yad yad ya. Knock yourself out by all means, but ha isku deegin isdey jiinca when someone says two words to you ;):D ) someone tell her in english what I said please :D

Lool @ Naden now you are being unfair, they tried hard you know.

EDIT: Your last post confirms "wax ku la hadal ayad weydey. You should've picked someone camal xuun and who likes chick fighting.

Also Serenity: people including me are waiting for you to respond here Or are you too important to respond to questions :D

NGONGE   

Naden, Obviously, voted for me. :D

I think Serenity and Ibti should just kiss and make up and go take their furstrations out on Val instead.

that made me laugh - the english bit because GOD KNOWS I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE 'SOMALI?'.

just like wanting to win a popularity contest here would be sad, it would equally pathetic to try to seek attention.. its not MY cup of shaah.

p.s. @camal xuun. You're my pick. :D