Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I think Serenity and Ibti should just kiss and make up and go take their furstrations out on Val instead.

That does it. I'm voting for A&T.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Naden:

Ibtisam, I didn't realize the drivel in the 15 page thread were campaign speeches! Buck-toothed geel-jires and elections, a dangerous combination.

hohoho!! no comment. It speaks for itself.

Malika   

*Watching from a far, how the negative energies play out across people in this thread, moving from one person to another, like a beast with vast tentacles. Perhaps some foox will do the trick of dissipating these energies*...

A&T,your thread is working, keep them coming!..Lol

Illaho naa astuur.

Val..I dig your signature, Amiin.

For every vote I get from the progeny of sheikh Somaliland, I will give a grain of rice to every one of our tolka.

For all none somalilanders, they will not be considered refugees in somalilan, but will marched to camps to have their teeth taken out.

Many of those who are in the final have questionable sharaf, vote for the man with the highest moral fibre ... marx mohamed.

Lazie and rudy ... your magical touches are needed in this difficult time, my dearest friend, maanta I need you more than ever, we must protect SOL from the renagadeNG, the saaqajan AT&T and the former boy band member adam, who is obessed with e tv and harry potter

nuune   

To spoil the long waiting till next Monday 28,

here is an early result, based on the few who voted(8 PEOPLE VOTED), no percentage to show yet, just quick glance of how many Solers voted these people:

Again, the order of names are not important:

The best SOL cyber FEMALE category

Malika (2)

Haneefa (2)

Kool Kat (0)

Juxa (1)

Val (1)

The Siren (2)

The best SOL cyber MALE category

Choose 2

JB (0)

Ngonge (1)

A&T (1)

Marx (4)

Adam (2)

Nuune (0)

PS: I will update as soon any more votes takes place, and also will publish the people who voted for these people in my next post Inshaa Allaah.

Abtigiis   

:D:D

marx, no one is going to vote for someone who is ban-prone with his usual antics. I know you have managed to come to the second round by the back door. No sane SOLer will ever waste his vote by voting for you.

In fact, that you are calling for help from distinguished club-members of reggae ragamuffins with parochial attitudes, puffing of marijuana, sniffing of tobacco, and wearing of dreadlocks, like lazyG and Rudy is telling. You and your ilk have reneged on social laws and should not have been allowed to vote let alone to be voted for.

Ibtisam. I am like the extreme right with a somali flavour. I want everyones vote but I don't want to be centrist dandy like NG or a flamboyant AT&A.

No political correctness in my campaign.

Abtigiis   

Nuune, your figures are wrong. Unless people who sent me PM's are lying, I got half of what have been casted so far. I can't lose to 'jeego-xiir' juveniles,and that is why I ask you to take back that news.