Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

NGONGE   

I am withdrawing from this race. What's the point of the game if I can't expectedly keep clicking on the results and seeing if someone new voted for me? Naga daaya..boring waaxid. :D

nuune   

^^ The MODs have access to the results waryaa,

laaluush eesh calaa bakhsheesh ayaa shaqeenayo hada :D

Buuxo lool sidaan listigaas kaaga raadinayay ayey indhihii caad i noqdeen, waa inaad daalac u raacataa Ibti sababta ay kaaga saartey liistiga

NGONGE   

War naga daa. Ibti waa boring. She killed a good idea by hiding the results. What's this? Afghanistan? Instant results world ban joogna ninyo.

nuune   

^^ lolz, so far, you are leading Ngonge, Marx meel baad fadhiisisay hada, and AT&T stuck with only person voted for him

hows dat for a leak

Buuxo   

^Nuune sidaad si ma'haa.Waxaan isla ha Ibti isku cid baad tihiin.laakiin maxaa iga racaaye. Waxkhti xun beey la'is sharaxaa aniga cibaadaan ku maqna. Bal next yr,iga farsug aniga iyo campaign teamkeyga.

JB,war hana sixin lagu saxyeey .laakiin sax this :D

Abtigiis   

If this is true, Nuune, it is a bad news. I know I have voted for myself, therefore, it means no one has yet voted for me.

I don't believe in this election which is not transplant. I sensed foul play from the start of the second round, which was unneccessary.

I am warning SOler's to elect me. If they don't, I will not know what I should tell my wife, who was so hopeful I will finally win some election. I have been printing and showing the results as they come in last week, and it will affect her personally.

Ha la i doorto walaalayaal. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Campaign manager, do better than giggle. Make references from your fat pscology and sociology books and show emperically what effect this could have on the family and the society in general. Spin it!

Malika   

^I haven't received any payment from the last campaign,dee ma af qalalaan baad rabtaa inaan uu shaqeynoo?

ps.The Arab has promised gold from Dubai. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Since I withdrew from this race, I have just voted for A&T. I don't care for Ibti's hidden votes. I am saying it here.

Haneefa and A&T for me.

Naden   

^ You withdraw after I voted for you? :mad:

Who is this Haneefa character? I don't know why she reminds me of Corazon Aquino.