Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

The Zack   

OK, I made up my mind, I am going to vote by clan lines, for the guys I know who I am gonna vote for but I want someone to let me the girl's sub-clans and lafo so I can vote before the deadline. I don't want to vote for a Shisheeye lady : ).

Ibtisam   

Who are all these new kids, and why do they like Val and A&T and Haneefa. Some of them only joined this month or June/ July. Maxa kal barey Kool Kat iyo Val iyo A&T. Do they just like the sound of the names? :D

Haneefah   

Assalamu Calaykum my dear fellow SOLers, it's been a while! I come here to pass my late eid wishes and I find this (well the other thread to be exact - had a quick glimpse)! Looks like I've missed quite a bit of entertainment :D Ibti, thanks habibti for responding to the very few who questioned my contribution on these boards - it is indeed the quality that counts folks icon_razz.gif

So, shall I be preparing a thank you speech or something? :D

It's very sad to see Br. Xiin not having made the list (or has he not been seen around sideydoo kale? Still though.) - I can't believe this but this forced me to settle for Ngonge, Ya Salaam, I surprised myself. :D Lakin, between you and A&T, you got my vote with plenty of confidence. :D

On a serious note, I've missed a lot of people around here; Insha Allah, all is great with everyone. Unfortunately, I don't have the time these days to be posting but I wish you all well. smile.gif

Salaam

NGONGE   

^^ Just got unconfirmed reports of nin reerihiina attempting and failing to commit suicide as a result of that last post of yours. We are not going to hear the last of this now. :D

Fabregas   

It's pretty obvious that this whole thing is a stich up. Even Riyale will look good compared this job.

I'm officially declaring myself the winner and I announce the birth of the thoroughbred Islamic theocracy of Somaliaonline:

2009093.jpg

All our requested to formely an orderly line and pledge allegiance to the Emir.