Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Daydream destination?

Originally posted by Sky:

What's wrong with Koh Phangan? Somalia could use a Kok Phangan. They are so easily fooled.

Besides, I thought you were a Moderator.

I am. What's your point? And who is so easily fooled? White people? Somalis?

Foxy   

I for once would like to explore in the unspoiled lands of New Zealand, and have an un spoiled vacation in Queenstown, or some where in the south island ( thank God ofr Peter Jacksions Explorations of New zealand "the sheep shackers".....kiwis are quiet a nice bread to share a pint or pie with.....

cheers

:D:D:D

Baashi   

^That makes two of us. I hope that day comes soon.

Speaking of tourism, my plans are simple. Just wanna camp inside Yellow Stones park. My kids love to see (if u can believe it) stars. Just about 7 nights ago, I've waited till 11pm for them to catch a glimpse of the full moon in a cloudless night sky. The junior couldn't be happier!

Mecca is def in the list.

N.O.R.F   

Today we took a boat ride out towards Iran, about 3 miles out after Asar, we stopped and jumped out for a swim then back to shore for magrib :cool: 2mrw its a fierce footy match on the beach :D

Ideal destinations? just get up and go where the wind takes you, east or west, north or south, did you know you can go to Morroco by train from London? (via france and spain)and stop off in Andelucia on the way :cool:

Armz_23   

my dream destination is to take my baby-boo to one of the finest global beach that has ever excisted, which is famously known as MALINDI (Kenya). Despite been there on july, i am dying to go back there and get some more sunbathing.

Originally posted by Foxy:

I for once would like to explore in the unspoiled lands of New Zealand, and have an un spoiled vacation in Queenstown, or some where in the south island ( thank God ofr Peter Jacksions Explorations of New zealand "the sheep shackers".....kiwis are quiet a nice bread to share a pint or pie with.....

cheers

:D:D:D

Nooo U didnt say Queenstown????..That is my fav destination... I & Rokko are in discuccion to go there this Christmas..for Bungy Jumping and Snowboarding...

You can tag along if you want... :D

Cheers

Muhammad   

New Zealand, isn't that were they shot the Last Samurai? breaktaking.

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

Where on earth is Lughaye?

Luqaya, Waqooyi Galbeed

Latitude 10.6878

Longitude 43.9364

map.cgi?kind=topo&lat=10.6878&long=43.93

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Are those Bajuni Islands somewhere in Somalia? Kismaayo area?

DUCAQABE THEY ARE AT the southern tip of somalia and near the border with Kenya at Ras kiamboni

Mind you they are not called bajuni islands they are called Juwa Jawai islands

My dream holiday is to take the Trans-Manchurian line, to Tarskaya. From Tarskaya southeast into China and all way down to Beijing.

From there i wish to try the Trans Mongolian Line

which coincides with the trans munchurian at Beijing, all the way into the Mongolian Plains and the Land of Genges Khan and down to Ulan Ude on Lake Baikal's eastern shore. From Ulan-Ude then head south to Ulaan-Baatar before joining the Trans siberian Line to vladivostock and finally To Moscow.Lots of history to see there that is why it fascinates me.