Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

Zafir   

Okey Okeey, I won't bother layzy anymore and you yes,you who is doing, you know what you're doing, can stop now. I am calm and cool and collected aight.

I PROMISE I WILL SHUT DOWM YOUR E-PAPER BUSINESS LAYZY. :mad:

Baluug   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

This is just in, Rumor Central has officially filed a conjuction in court against Alle-ubaahne/LegendZu for bringing news without a source and to end the usage of Rumor Trademark without authorization.

After doing a background check on Alle-Ubaahne, Rumor Central found out the he had a police record dating back to october of 2002. After extensive review, Rumor has decided to publish Alle-Ubaahne mugshot on this morning's column for its readers.
kirbypuckett.gif

Wow.......Kirby Ubaahne doesn't look too good.........

I´d like to tell those wanna be
repporters,
who ´re flooding us with their rubbish that we only read what the dignified
repporters
authorized by the honorable editor in
cheif
has
repported.

SOL repporters reporting !!!! :D:D:D

Tuujiye   

Layzie can I bring you news from luuq luuq SOL in Somali...Yaa maandheey.. do it ciyaalka xaafada style....wixii xanaaqayaan ha xanaaqaan ma is dhahday...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

LoooooL :D waa saas, yaa war jecel!

Waa wariyihiinii caalamigaa ahaa, this just in:

Hold up.. before i get started i need to get hired' by this new branch of new showtime mtv crew.. By the way I have a resume on somaliya online and i require shaxaaad' mise shaahSomali bii bii c , Yes i was the starter before i got locked up by the homeland security "magaca xaajinimada ay igu soo raaceen nooh!" Anyways, Glad to be out and see some fresh new faces

"luuq luuq maroow laasim laamiyuus imaanaa'

Laami yaa ubahaan, luuqaaba bugta la isku hayaa..baaba teeyda way soo socotaa nooh...istaay feeri toon cloose!

well layla, i wont even call u the old name nowadays! simply, these days i just work, last 2 weeks, i clocked 114 hrs! i figured, since this the land of milk and honey, i better got some!

besides, time is money, so i need to get paid.. how much u gonna pay me!!

on the flip, word is that u is dating! waazup with that!! u done! :D

Originally posted by rudy:

on the flip, word is that u is dating! waazup with that!! u done!
:D

Yeah acshuaary...You Know SOL has got nice ladies and that is why am dating..so and so.. :D:D:D

Now the rumors are saying Tuujiye is sick and the liboratory test showed a 2+ infection of what might be a LOVE for unknown person. the doctor advised him to swallow that person as soon as find her.

Other rumors are also saying that Alle u baahne and pucca are sailing to Zanzibar icelands ,,,,, :D:D

Baluug   

I checked this website about an hour or 2 ago, and everything was as it should, but this time, I see a whole new webpage, with all kinds of cool things, and Caano Geel's face is gracing the cover!! Right on!

Good afternoon to you all, hope you are all having a very good day/evening, it is indeed a very cheerful monday afternoon here at the Rumor HeadQuarters. We hope everyone of you had a great weekend, and we want to welcome you back to your work/school/home.

By now most of you are aware that SOL has taken a new approach and is moving forward with their new face. As most of you know, Caano Geel, or as he is now known to be Caano cry baby who drinks caano geel is officially the SOL cry baby of the month. He doesn't think that SOL should make change, he doesn't want the site to move with time, he wants to stay put and just go on about his daily geeljire routine. As a way to hush up caano geel and reward him for his cry baby routine, SOL has awarded him by making him the face of SOL, its a good look. Rumor thinks that the afro suits the look and the feel of this new change and Rumor wishes best of luck to SOL and congratulates them. Rumor would like to have a launch party in honor of SOL but decided against it, since the E-paper is a non profit organization.

Onto the daily news, rumor found that that Ducaqabe aka ooyiilee has been having a hard week last week and would like to recognize him for his efforts to spending time to be noticed by Rumor. As you know ooyiilee, ubaahne is a somali hall of famer on his own right, he doesn't need to be associated with a mlb hall of famer, but I guess you missed the humor in that post. Rumor would like to dedicate this column to ooyillee aka Ducaqabe, he sure needs the love.

On to more interesting news, again Tuujiye was spotted this past weekend by Rumor and Rumor would rather wait for Tuujiye to make a statement before exposing him to the public.

Tuujiye   

Kaalay!! Aniga waa iga laalaadaan maa iga fuqdaan!! safaradiina dhawee!!!!

Layzie Warka isii maku soogaaray matantigii aan boostada kuugu soo taraarixiye?....

Wareer Badanaa!!!