Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

Katrina   

Looooooooool, this thread shows what Somali paparazzis would be like. :D I like it. I always knew you guys had it in you, digging up the facts and only the facts.

Lavie, I loved LG new name and Lily (funny) I do stumble around when I have to wear heals coz I'm a Puma and Diesel kinda gurl.

Keep up the trashy work, reporters.

Originally posted by LaVie:

:eek: Alert :eek:

II) The two wadaads involved in the above incident were in fact none other than Rendez-vous and Viking both accomplices of Ms SleazySnob.

smile.gif sure but some sheikh's are from the Old school... So Lavie means Life...?

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

on the flip, word is that u is dating! waazup with that!! u done!
:D

Yeah acshuaary...You Know SOL has got nice ladies and that is why am dating..so and so..
:D
^^^Worse still digging in other people's affairs (Call it jealous as in Rumours)..

:D:D:D ..Well well well, Rumours..ati what did u just say?..Rumourzzz has that I was with WaTerLily at McDonald's West Square upstairs with our Nyamchoms and doodles ..wearing a red coloured Java labelled t-shirt..Take me slowly people :D:D:D

-Lily-   

Flipmode, I must expose your rumor for the farce that it is. McDonallds? Anywhere but that would have been almost believeable. I haven't been anywhere near there since my Psychology teacher told me a man did it with... :(

WaterLily, you have potential, but these scandals involving you will bring this e-paper to the ground. Mcdonalds? Anywhere but there please tell me it isn't so.

I can just see the headline now, but rest assured I will look into these rumors about you and set the record straight on your behalf, stay tuned. Rumor will always stay behind their staff 100%

As you all know by now Soma Soccer Inc will be reporting you the goods in the sports world. Soma has joined us not just as a sports reporter/analyst but also a fan of the sports world, and who better than Soma to bring you the scoop, inside and out of the field??

Please give a big congratulations to SOma Soccer.

Stay tuned as more news is reported, but currently we are working on several stories that are still in the developing stage and we hope to bring it to you as soon as possible, Rumor Central for all your news needs.

PS:Ahura, aren't all gossip columns always talking about he/she??

Ok-- it is like that, i see how it is' u dont smile wit the Lazie one and u are kicked to the curb! :eek: Take ur job i dont need it, Time to get rumors on the rumor staff.

my pen is out, and my scope is in focus! :mad:

Lets get dirty

Pucca   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Other rumors are also saying that Alle u baahne and pucca are sailing to Zanzibar icelands ,,,,,
:D:D

JB, really...this will not do the man any good; think of what his dear wife will think...

i highly doubt alle u baahne would be sailing to zanzibar...try somalia