Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

Castro   

^ That's not what the little birdie told me. Now, if I could only corroborate what she said.

Originally posted by BonefieD_CriTic:

Castro is like J. E. Hoover - Dig dirt on him and you are finished -

You must have a guardian angel on this site who comes to your rescue whenever you "speak" your mind and you're chided about it. Lucky you, I guess.

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

KFC is much better.....

By the way, It is also reported that there was this somali blonde who keeps calling every Wannabe and gets them going.She has interviewed around 9 guys and I got their list.I would love to meet and see her CV before I ask the services of Rumours central to take charge ..amn't working for Rumours though :D:D

BUT before being exposed.. ..Her name for the time being starts with the word H..X(Somali) ;) Stay tuned..Lazieeeee

Castro, there is a huge scandal that involves Amelia and anoter prominent face of SOL that is currently in the early phase , and this would be one of the debut rumor scandal's airing on our new PrimeTalk gig we are working on, and our reporterss are doing the final touches, and Rumor promises to bring the scoop.(stay tuned)

You would be happy to know Castro that Amelia pulled the biased card on Rumor recently, but I would let her explain herself, she might want to set the record straight with Rumor Readers.

On to Flip, you would be happy to know that here @ Rumor Central, we are an equal opportunity Employer. You know by now Soma Soccer Inc has recently joined our staff as the first male reporter at Rumor central, and he will bring the news from a man's perspective and we would love nothing more than for you to join here at Rumor Central, you show potential.

BREAKING RUMOUR BREAKING RUMOUR

Rumour has it that Soma_Inc was found in Ann Summers trying on the latest lingerie line. The tip-off told us that it was a black with a slight mesh.

We shall keep you posted!

Soma_Inc has now gone into hiding and the fashion police are on the look out for him. He has violated The Shopping Area Act. This law forbids males from going into the female "shopping area". The fashion police are now questioning several witnesses and ask the public to come out with any information, they stress that "any information is useful, no matter the size".

Now onto some other news, Northener has fled several months ago to the United Arab Emirates. The reason behind this was uknown to the public, but apparently he was seen drunk and naked running down London's Oxford Street. Shoppers were amazed and immediately rang the police, he was charged and was due to appear in court for "disturbing the peace".

Jimca Lee was found wearing a superwoman outfit climbing Seattle's Space Needle. The reason behnd this was unkown until recently. But apparently she is making a statement to Mr.Bush in the name of her organisation, freaks 4 justice. The organisation was originally set up by Socod_Badne but he decided to retire and left the door open for JL to continue his work. This organisation strives to get justice for all freaks of nature who have been treated unfairly by the system.

A live interview is scheduled to meet Jimca Lee in the coming few days.

J.Lee   

:D @Freaks for justice: considered yourself so disowned.

B.T.W

Whatever laugh I may have had at my own expense was to mask the pain I was feeling. ( :( )

lol@myself, rageedii aan ahay.

This is by far my favourite thread.

PS: After all this time, I still chuckle at Baashi's Clip

PS:stoic, surely you approve of this thread? Castro hasn't changed at all.

Tuujiye   

Dalaq kulahaa asoo gacanta labada lugood dhexdoda ku heysto sidii mikaal jaksoon..AAAAAAAAA.....!!!!!!!!

Layzie newka runta ka sheegnooh maraxyahee xijaabka qaan jeerta leh wadato..bajaqdaas oo dhuuniga aheed Adiga lee ma aheenoo..imaan zuruk yahee..xalwada inta ee ka qaboobeyso xitaa waa sugi weysay...meesha kali lagaa fiirinaayena waxee aheed dhuuntaada sida ee wax u dhunjineeso...acuudu bilaah..Kaalay sanbuuska xitaa in aad u xanaaqsan tahay camal aa u cuntay ka waran.....Balaayo maqaayad danbe ku geesay....

Wara Nuune adiga kashifaata naga daa nooh....but is all gooooooooodh I will finish the story...

Anoo jiinis isku joog qabo oo jidka jeesteenaayo aa jiijo,jamiilo,jamaad iyo jabco jeegada jug! iga siiyeen...markaan soo jeestay oo jaanta jambalkeygana joojiye , jiijo aa shafkeeda igu salaantay " bash" lamo juunu kuus anoo sanka iigu jiraan aa jimco jeebkeyga jajab ka raadsatay..jamiilo aa soo booday iyadoo kuuntada kuuseesay ee dhahday aboo jirkaan ka waran intaan usoo jeesanaaye aa jamaad "jug" igu siisa jirkeeda bajaq bajaqa eh.... Ani intii kala batay aan dhahay jiijo, mataanayaashaas neefta ee igu dhajiyeenee jig iga dheh, jimco adna jajabkaan qaado ee jihaadka aa i jiideesid iga jooji, jamiilo aan dhahay jirkaan inama caadi ma aha laakiin kuuntadaan THONG farsameysan ee u baahan tahay calaashaan"too big" waaye nooh, jamaad aan dhahay "iisoo dhawoow dhabankaa isaar ha idhaafinee kuunto kuuseeeeeee aan ku tuuj tuujiyeeee!!!"......

Nuune halahaas markaan dhahay, 4 dharbaaxo oo mataano eh aa igu dhaceen..wax ja qaab daran bajaq dharbaaxadeedana ma jirto maxaa yeelay waa gacmo baroor nooh.........amee baabuur igu xirteen hee in aan aniga diidaayo camal.......Abaa inta kale XXX waaye mala shaqali karo nooh!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

loooooooooooooooooooooool

you see what happens when LG and nuune make me talk and write lol.... classic stuff 4real...

LG Sol qumayaal ayaa hada haleeye..meesha dhan boring ee ka dhigeen sidee wax kaste ugaga dacwoonayeen specially you know who lol..

Classic!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!