Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

hodman   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Where I live, people are waaaaaaaay too healthy cautious so it's rare to run into a super obese person, you know like this lady's size. But overweight waay buuxaan.

Lol C & H you must hang out at the suburbs try driving through Broadway or Brooklyn Park and you will run all day and night!!!!

Ibtisam   

I think I AM WASTING AWAY but i DON'T have a mirror or a weigh scale here, but I feel light headed and headache all the time as a result of no chocolates or cakes (they don't have anything worth eating here) :(

Lol C & H you must hang out at the suburbs try driving through Broadway or Brooklyn Park and you will run all day and night!!!!

Broadway waaba ka baqaa :( And Brooklyn I havent visited in many years. I love that movie theatre in Brooklyn center. Oh..comfy seats.

Ibti,

eat you cant waste away from NOT eating cake, you can however get slimmer ;) Eat more of real food.

Hi,

Lily.

Ibtisam   

C&H lool, okay, I am not wasting, I just miss my junk food and I've had a flu for the last four days. I've been drink lots and lots of water, I might wash away though or the salt at least. :D

Lily I do eat, just no junk food.

Urban   

I'm still training, but I'm gaining more fat than muscle.. no I'm not doin any cardio yet cuz it's bloody hard. I bought a stationary bike last week but I immediately returned it the next day because it was so boring.

I've been reading so much about the ZMA supplement. I finally tried them last night and it is true what they say about the weird dreams, I had one where a fire tornado hit our town, and others I can't remember.

Buuxo   

^haha. What does the supplement contain? It's either that or you were anticipating having weird dreams.

Fitness phobic at the moment.Im going to get a pedometer to see if I currently do enough steps to burn of my Bariis & Suqaar diet.

MZanzi   

^The major difference between soy milk and cow’s milk is that one is derived from a plant and the other from an animal.