Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

Zafir   

I am only kidding around CG, what I meant was that's the mental picture I have of Cabdullaahi yusuf yeey at night before her goes to bed. smile.gif

no, no, no, the guy in the picture doesn't have nearly enough horns to be any worthwhile depiction of our venerable leader, the great yeey

Rahima   

Goodness Gracious...I have fallen in love with my city all over again!!!

Haven’t we all? I was thinking wow, what a great place :D , better go and see it properly.

Personally though, I’m dying to see the NT- this summer inshallah. Get up and close with me brothers/sisters ;) .

Val,

You are too kind dearest smile.gif . Going by your accounts though, I get the feeling that you’re sold on Melbourne :D (except that darned chiropractor) - if I’ve achieved anything by my sales pitch of down under, it will be that Melbourne is the ultimate city of sophistication and charm :D . We are the brunettes of Australia, whilst Sydney are the hollow blondes icon_razz.gif :

http://blogs.theage.com.au/lifestyle/beautybeat/archives/2007/05/sydneys_a_blond.html

Perth ain’t even in the running folks :rolleyes: , although I hear it’s just like Somalia- according to the herds of Somalis flocking there.

Lily, Puuja and Serenity- we await your arrival, you will be saved after enlightenment ;) .

As Mr. Legend highlighted, please foreword your applications to our Director of First Impressions (http://blogs.theage.com.au/managementline/), Ms. Sophistafuncated (formally known as Ms. Intuition).

In all seriousness, I have always felt Rokko was supercool, Rahima to be civil & Zu to be reer magaal. I don’t know Intuition that much to make a judgement & its not suprising to see her top the list though.

Mr Farax B,

Rokko is very cool, Rahima very calm, Zu reer magaal?...that one I’m not sure of, lol. Only kidding Zu plz don’t shoot me.

Nothing about me… :( lol. Why is it not surprising that I top the list then.

As for Val moving down here. Yes quality of life. With quality people hehe.

Caano Geel,

Very scary picture. I’d defiantly be cured by him. Struth just looking at me will get rid of anybodies problems, if a problem means talking to him about it.

I await the flood of applications form the SOL nomads.

Originally posted by Sophistafuncated:

quote: In all seriousness, I have always felt Rokko was supercool, Rahima to be civil & Zu to be reer magaal. I don’t know Intuition that much to make a judgement & its not suprising to see her top the list though.

Mr Farax B,

Rokko is very cool, Rahima very calm, Zu reer magaal?...that one I’m not sure of, lol. Only kidding Zu plz don’t shoot me.

Nothing about me…
:(
lol. Why is it not surprising that I top the list then.

As for Val moving down here. Yes quality of life. With quality people hehe.

Caano Geel,

Very scary picture. I’d defiantly be cured by him. Struth just looking at me will get rid of anybodies problems, if a problem means talking to him about it.

I await the flood of applications form the SOL nomads.
I dont know what to say about you because i havent really interacted with you that much & I wasnt suprised because,i have yet to see a weired Nomad from the down under(Well maybe just one,but I am sure that nomad has matured by now) :D

Perhaps thats because you lot are much fewer than the Euros(Reigning champions three years in a row) & the North Americans(Runners up,Thank you Canada) :D

Let me get outta here before i offend more ppl,Asta lavista Babe!! icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Nice review of the nomads down under. Sounds as though they have the old fashioned hospitality still with them (unlike their EU cousins).

Nice pics (cant access them)

Intel   

Originally posted by Sophistafuncated:

Val darling we loved having you down here.

we sure did, it was great having you here Val. i'm glad you enjoyed your stay dear,

ps top shelf reviews dear.

Intuition you did us proud mate :D

Farax,

LoL. I was only teasing mate, fishing for compliments nooh redface.gif .

Sheherazade,

We have plenty to give so get your cute lil behind down here girl.

^ The perfect hostess. Sheh, take Intui up on the offer and partake in some Aussie luv! :D

LoL @ Cara. I worry for you sometimes!

Rahima, Sydneysiders are blondes ey? No wonder they seemed to have more fun! icon_razz.gif

Ah but you're right, Melbourne grew on me. I really liked it by the end. Very cool city.

Norf, sorry about the pics. I only have the one account with flickr unfortunately. Is there really no other way for you to view the images?

Rokko, thanks dear. :cool:

Johnny B   

Something tells me that its about time that NGONGE and all those secret admirers of VAL to congratualate that lacky Aussie bästard.

*sniff snaff * , She is gone for good. :(