Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

Hey Val!!I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and had a wonderful time Masha'Allah.

Seriously I'm dying to go to New Zealand to see my beloved habaryar and habrowadag in Dec(Insha'Allah) and never even thought about wanting to stop by over Aussieland on my way there to be truthful...Lakiinse your description of your time there seems to have diminished my sad excuse for stereotypes...I'm sold now.

ps(edit)-Did you get to meet any Somali New Zealanders in Aussie Val?Apparently alot have moved from NZ to Australia in recent years?

Haneefah   

Looks like travelling season has begun...

Val, I'm glad to see you had a lot of fun sis.

It's about time Australia got some review at least smile.gif

xalimoos and their vacations!! they take more holidays then bush!! lool... duqdhan oo val la dahoo holideega waa iska socadaa noo!! wazzup with that? who is paying for this??

inquiring minds wanna know?? where does the buck stop!

Rudy, you might not have had the fortune to come across them, but some xaliimos (duq or otherwise) actually pay their own way.

Hey XPatra! Yeah, I met some former kiwis in Brisbane. I have family there too and from what I hear NZ is as gobsmackingly gorgeous as AUS, so it might be better to use your leave to explore it as fully as you can. Although it can't be a bad idea to check out Sydney! If you really want to go to Aus, remember that British citizens don't need a visa for NZ but they do for AUS.

Haneefah, thank you dear. :cool:

Paragon, no, I didn't go to the outback unfortunately.

^^^ It seems Dhuqyaasha are loaded :D ...I want to be their friend and then wait for their ultimate demise so I can put my name in their will, yeah? seems good plan ey'. :D

XPatra, there is not much happening in NZ, you will be so bored, you will end up suing your qaraabo for financial loss, psychological damage and you will return with hatred for Sheep so strong that you will put shame to Rudy's hatred for the Jamaican dudes! :D

Cheers

Val-Thanks for the tip,I honestly never knew that Australia required a Visa,how long did you wait on yours?

Legend-Lol from what I hear you guys have that little bit of friendly competition between you all so I can understand the light bashing,but boring?!Come on it cant be that bad surely? icon_razz.gif

Rudy-Please dont hate because you are still waiting to become old enough to get off your parents basaboor....Kir! :D

my bad ladies!! i guess zu and me wanna get hooked up now...any help is appreciated ladies.

i just thought that there was vaginamony involved! holla.

Cara.   

Rudy, I think you just go right up to Zu and offer to share your cupcake, he'll get the message. Just keep in mind that when he says "bugger off before I hurt you mate", it's Ozzie slang, means roughly "Are you free Saturday?"

Intel   

Faarax :D

waayahee saaxiibkay ayaahaye heedheh iga naxoo, iiraadi magac wanaagsan oo sidii ayax dab arkay chicks ku ugu hoobtaan :D

Zafir   

LOZ, she means it. She got me so good one time I am still not recovering. A word of advice, edit that post with the cute monkeys dude or else live with the consequences of your actions.