Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

Great review VAL! You've sure made Australia sound more thrilling than most places!

Who knew the aussies lived in such splendour?! And they are so quiet about it smile.gif . Such Modesty smile.gif .

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

this is sick .. as well as being pretty intelligent and over achieving.. they are now nice! (puke)

^^^ I know it is a curse!

-Serenity- Look at you...You said something nice about us [Aussies]..Who wud have thought.

Sophie

Well Done Mate, Leaders emerge in the time of need...you certainly showed the fair dinkims we are...

-Lily-

I told you two weeks won't be enough....do I hear 6 weeks? 7 weeks? you won't be disappointed I tell yuh...

Cheers

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by Caano Geel:

this is sick .. as well as being pretty intelligent and over achieving.. they are now nice! (puke)

^^^ I know it is a curse!

How are you coping saaxiib, if you ever want to talk i have the number of a great therapist

^^^ No..he is sending us [Aussies] to his therapist's therapist...

Unless you know a better therapist..have to admit

I have my reservasion about these Camden Thera's :D

Cheers

The Aussie SOLers, of course, were the best of the bunch. They ferried me about, took me out, fed me (good people, those SOLers!), told me all about life down under, answered all my questions, offered to show me around and even gave me gifts! Honestly, where else could you get this kind of treatment (although I suspect they may have been trying to tip my hand into moving to Melbourne in the future rather than Sydney as I thinking, I’A)? Not only that but there must be something in the clear sparkling Aussie drinking water because they were all quite good looking as well. Not as pretty as I, mind, but close enough to give me a run for my money

Nice Pics walle. I should hire you to write about my travels to the Bahamas this summer yeah.

So, whats the severity of the crime? Burlglary? Perhaps Murder(also known as Murh-duh)? Or was it good old fashioned qaxoti welfare fraud? Why would a perfect citizen(am assuming here) otherwise move to Australia bal? :D

In all seriousness, I have always felt Rokko was supercool, Rahima to be civil & Zu to be reer magaal. I don’t know Intuition that much to make a judgement & its not suprising to see her top the list though.

^ Bahamas, ey? It's alright for some dheh.

To answer your question, Faarax, a perfect citizen might consider moving to Aus for a better quality life. :cool:

Zu, therapists are OK. It's chiropractors you ought to avoid.

V,Z,

my therapist is terrible, look at me if you don't believe it .. but i she knows a very good herbalist that will help you suppress any memories unwanted or otherwise ;)

A herbalist? Woz that?

Lily, I think those are reflexologists or something like that. Chiropractors are the ones that crack your neck and spine, and both have been aching since.