Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

^^^You are on a roll, aren't you?

We should catch up once you come back to Melbourne then I will make sure you have the best time in Aussie style!

Cor Blimey! Where are the Aussie boys? Rokko and the likes?

Waa sidee raggu? They should all get their Akubra on and show off their horses! :D:D

Cheers

roobleh   

I know you guys love Aussie, do they treat you well? Is it easy for you to get professional jobs? All I hear about Europe is a place where mainly professionals,especially immigrants, are forced to depend on handouts. I know this does not apply to all but the majority of those countries. My guess is that Aussie is different, right?

Aussie land is what you make out of it.

You can be a dingo or bingo player or listerine drinker or cabbie or horserider or what the city folks may call borofeshanaal bull xaarer!.

On serious note, Aussie land is a land where your enemies don't know you - yeah and I mean it!

Cheers

^^^ Oh lets not hijack the topic...enjoy the pics and in case you want some stats and info about Aussie land - I oblidged to provide..just start another topic.

Cheers

War Barwaaqo dalxiis ayee ku jirtaa. Waa wareey. Enjoy hee walaashiis. Hadaba laakiin goormaa anaga noogu imaanee Kanada?

Kamoon, if you had knew how Bigabove ay tahay, you wouldn't have gone to that desolate, water-challenged Downunder. :D

Come to Bigabove. It is summer time and, yea, biyuudhiful.

Anyway, enjoy dalxiisnimadaada.

Blessed   

Arrrgh! I hate flicker. Well the ***** at the censoring squad does.

Tell me more about Melbourne. We've lost our eldest there and he doesn't want to leave.

Have a great time, girl!

Intel   

Zu :D

mate we should all have a one big assemble when Val gets back

maybe steal one of these for a day.

Val nice pics

hows Brisbane?

Ibtisam   

lool Zenobia :D

Val

Nice pictures, I take it you are enjoying yourself then? It looks clean and fresh compared to London :D

NGONGE   

What a geek! You want all the way to convict land and all you managed to take pictures of are buildings?

Are they really that boring, Val? Or, ahem, are you? :D

-Lily-   

Hey Val, nice pics, Fed Sq looks a bit like toy land, but pretty and organized. If you give Aussie land a good review we’ll all be heading out there soon eoungh, till they get sick of us & hide :D

Baashi   

Good for you Val. Enjoy it qallanjo.

Have you tried vegamite yet?

Four of the Senior Engineers in this office are from Brisbane! I tease them with this vegamite thang.