Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

Johnny B   

Hi VAl, cause i owe both myself and them the right to dignify our failure and that lacky Aussie bästard's success.

You woulden't show up in Stockholm despite me paying the ticket , and well, LOOK AT ME ?! ;)

^^^LoooooL..I tell yuh...I heard [thru the rumour corridors] the lacky bastar has nothing on you...so time to organise her tickets man :D

Cheers

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Something tells me that its about time that NGONGE and all those secret admirers of VAL to congratualate that lacky Aussie bästard.

*sniff snaff * , She is gone for good.
:(

She was a lost case to start with, saaxib. I mean come on; she only lives next door to me (albeit the poor side of London) yet she has not once offered to come over and baby-sit for me. But the minute those convicts come calling she happily takes a twenty-four hour flight to them!

Don't muddy the beautiful Swedish pavements with the heavy strides of her stilettos, saaxib. :D

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^ Ahhhh , that really cheered me up .
;)

It was you i was most afraid of all the possible Aussie bästards.
:D

LoooL...then you haven't met Rokko or some other crazy gang...those blokes know how to woe a sheila out of her cosy cottage. :D

Cheers

Excuse me Mr NGONGE but I resent being called a convict. Take that back!

It's not our fault that she doesn't do mid-life crisis house calls to so call "baby-sit" for you mate. Plus the view is better down here for both men and women. Haven't you been watching Home and Away?

Zu,

Rokko is still working on his game mate. All the Sheila’s are still comfortable in their cosy lofts lol.

LoL who am I to argue. I take it all back (he'll kill me when he sees this :( ) so I’ll have to declare my undying love for him to make it all better redface.gif .

LoL...c'mon you two...leave Rokko alone!

Johnny, I like sidaad adiga iyo Zu isugu jiibineysaan. Smarmy faaraxs... :mad:

NG, calaacalka naga daa. I know you're envious of my holiday! icon_razz.gif

LoL @ "she doesn't do mid-life crisis house calls".

Paragon   

Val, have you taken a stroll in the outback? I would give anything for nights in a quite outback Aussie ranch. Hope you enjoyed the trip.

Intel   

lol @ Zu

nice try mate

waxba iniga buntukha haygu soo jeedin sxb ;)

rokko has no game, like Intuition said smile.gif

So what part of Australia is bearable around Christmas time? Probably the most expensive time to go but that loving is a-calling. Is it just the Sheila's that dish it out? smile.gif

Originally posted by rokko:

rokko has no game, like Intuition said
smile.gif

I will Probably believe that too Rokko, You dont need any Game when you are naturally cool,right? Comes with the teritorry adeer,In due time you will master how to handle praise. I know this well,I have handled it pretty well so far smile.gif

Sofunkticated,Compliments you will get plenty but first,you should change your nick, Someone so cool cannot and should not own such a funked up name. :D