Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Aussie Snaps

Hello Val,Good to see you are alive,I always believed that anyone who goes to the down under just vanishes and or never comes back to the "World" icon_razz.gif

Nice pictures indeed.How many vacation weeks do you have? You have been gone for ages woman!

Have fun! redface.gif

Told ya the place was pretty and full of pretty people ... sick init .. have you tried the sickeningly tasty giant california rolls in melbourne yet?

Nice pics V, but I'm sure the good of people of SOL want more than postcard-pictures. We want to know your views on the cities, perceptions, likes and dislikes... and yeah, how cheeky Rokko is (Yes, I've heard! icon_razz.gif ).

FatB   

ay Val your actually standing on fed square... wat your looking at is flinders st.

FatB   

oh and why on heavens name would you want to go to tasmania? all you'll find are two headed tree hugging red necks... ( some of the stories you hear about tassi. can make your skin crawl)

Very nice pictures Val. See people, Melbourne is a very very very nice place to live. I welcome you all to join us here. I think we also have a very nice welcoming committee, isn't that right Val :D . But I am yet to show you some of the gems of this city, Insha'Allah when you get back. You'll also get the chance to intimidate Rokko. And don't be afraid, I would never allow Rokko to put you on such an ugly boat, waraa don't embarrass us :mad: . Hows Brisbane doing? Make sure you check out their beaches.

Who told you that :eek: . They are liers, liers I tell you!!! LoL

It was a girls thing, but I guess I was little selfish. Sorry redface.gif

Rahima   

^Next time mate, they only give out a certain number of memberships at one time- so i will loan you mine, only for one day though ;) .

And who says i can't be nice :D

Intel   

now where is that Sheila... still lazing and relaxing in the sun beneath the palms of Noosa beach?

Intuition

sorry dee, i tried. laakiin i warned ya

waxba aniga ha igu halayn smile.gif

Serenity :D

Originally posted by rokko:

Serenity
:D

War maxaad la dhoola cadeyneysaa? She just called you Cheeky,another term for being pushy :D

Where are the rest of the pics yaa Val?

Intel   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

War maxaad la dhoola cadeyneysaa? She just called you Cheeky,another term for being pushy

geeljire muxuu garanayaa godimo dheeraye..

sxb Brown eraygaan cheeky waxaan moodayey inuu yahay another word for kiyuut :(