Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

Hi and welcome smile.gif

aaaa...Judging from the over abundant unsuited men out there its safe to say that I will remain single.

Coming terms with such idea was hard to accept however what I can not accept is the idea of not experience the most beautiful process a woman can experience in her life; the joy of having kids

I absolutely love kids and believe to my core that I can be a great mother someday…. Inshallah

The dilemma is what a girl to do who doesn’t want to get married however is ready to have kids in a permissible according to Islamic law way? Please advise... thanks

That is why the sperm banks are for you. No hassles needed. In and out, and voila a little cutie or cute baby within nine months. No madax xanuun, either.

PS - Want a baby? No pain, no baby. I am sure there are some faaraxs out there who can be 'suitable' of what you want from and in him.

Som@li   

^Adiga yaa ku helay? lol :D

Anyway, back to the topic, I am not Sheikh but I think in Islam it is not allowed.

I don't know if the situations change, like if a wife could get her husbands' sperm as they can't mate,he is in prison or dead.

Kool_Kat   

MMA & Dabshid, hashoo sperm mushakal eh utuura hee, halmar a set of triplets buc haka soo siisee... :D

On a serious note, siphoningdilemma (qandho magac dheer), don't give up on men just yet...I am sure there is a beautiful out there for you, inshalaah aad wax xalaal ah u dhali doonto...Waa haduu qeyr kugu jiro...Hadii kalena ku duceyso inuu ale kaa dheereeyo...Good luck sis...

Pucca   

and here i was hoping someone would ask whether surrogacy was haraam or not...ya know, your fertilized egg in another woman..to avoid pain ofcourse.

Oh well...no one asked so its cool.

siphoningdilemma dearest, im pretty sure going to the sperm bank is haraam ...infact i think a sheikh i heard likened it to zina. Besides...its such an ikky process! I mean, you go through this invasive process of injecting/inserting a sperm into you and ...getting really nothing but 9months of pain and a loud baby. I'd suggest you marry, then atleast you have someone to dump the kid on when he/she decides to stay up all night. oh might i add, its really expensive and quite lengthy. They gotta do all sorts of follow ups ya know...to make sure you do get pregnant and stuff.

Good luck!

ps. there was a dude who was looking for a wife, seemed alright...check out the 'im looking for a wife' topic in the women's section. Maybe he could donate some...um sperm, halaal way ofcourse. smile.gif

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

MMA & Dabshid, hashoo sperm mushakal eh utuura hee, halmar a set of triplets buc haka soo siisee...
:D

On a serious note, siphoningdilemma (qandho magac dheer), don't give up on men just yet...I am sure there is a beautiful out there for you, inshalaah aad wax xalaal ah u dhali doonto...Waa haduu qeyr kugu jiro...Hadii kalena ku duceyso inuu ale kaa dheereeyo...Good luck sis...

:D:D:D

Igaarkaas safka ku jiro iga horeeyo aa u daaye. Ani waaka retire gareeye, see waaye. Again tabarba ma u haayi, waa isdhiibay waa hore. :D

u dont want no faraax, so u know what option is left you sista! not a good one. talk to mommy before u give up on us guys... she will break it down for u.

Baluug   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

aaaa...Judging from the over abundant unsuited men out there its safe to say that I will remain single.

What exactly is your definition of "unsuited"? Maybe you need to rethink(read:lower) your standards. And if you want kids, there's always adoption.

Ibtisam   

1)Adopt a baby

2)There is no Xalal way of having a baby without getting married. So if you really really want a child:

-) Get married for the sake of children it does not really matter to who, just someone good looking and smart.

-)Or Don't worry about Xalal and do what you have to do.

Zash   

Hey Siphoningdilemma, dont give up yet. Am sure there is some Farax somewhere who will make you appreaciate the marriage institution and ofcourse you will get kids inshaallah and dont be scared about the biological clock if that is your worry, Lady Khadija R.A got children at an old age.Ilahey hadu qorey inat ilmo hesho wukusinayaa regardless of your age.(Dont mind my Somali, i know it is poor) Good luck!

Marrige is a blessing in Islam and im sure you haven't come across EVERY SINGLE farax in the world so don't paint them all with the same brush walaalo

jst hit your local masjid and ask if their are any brothers who are seeking marrige..hahah ceeb ma'ha

Hubb   

^^ lol@ local Masjid.... Now, Baytalllah is shopping grounds for potential mate? Okay

siphoningdilemma

I vote for adaption… good luck and I hope you reconsider marriage vs staying single...

Aaliyyah   

since you love kids why don't u just get married. and if you don't like the brother just get divorced later on.Or, I guess you could adopt kids. However, in islam you have to get married..marriage is half of your faith!!

why would anyone go to sperm bank to get a child, as far as u know that guy could be handicapped subhanalah...the whole idea is disgusting..MMA give other sisters the same advice u would give to ur own sister...

and honestly the whole idea that so many guys are unsuited is rubbish. okey maybe there are bad guys out there....bt you only need one good brother. No need to feel discouraged ..

hope that helps siphoningdilemma