Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

People!People!People!!!

My god....I don't Believe This.....People are actually making Our Dearest community sound more Like a Filthy,Faithless,Godless Like any other Community.....Calm Down people i think The fact of consuming too Much MEdia has sucked Reality out of Y'aLl...

There isn't such thing as people are Born to be Gays??...Human beings are born with TWo Characteristics.....Which is a Male/FemalE...For example....When a baby is first borsn the first Discription they give is Whether it a HE/She....they don't write the prescription as...."Hey we don't know whathe/she will turn to so we will put down Maybe".....C'mon it's Obvious these devious creatures Do it for Attention or any other similar reasoN....So let's Not Forget....There isn't Such thing in this community and will never be(hopefully)...

SubXannalah......You almost made me PUKE!!

Hibo   

I don't get it..why are we all acting suprised? Yes just like murderers exist in our community, gays do. As long as they stay behind closed doors and not being all open about it like folks from here, then I don't care!! We have more important issues to tackle in our community than worry about a small percentage of possible somali gays/lesbians.

Kruella   

ShaXShaXLeeY sorry to burst your hazy bubble but somali plp aren't perfect. I don't know where you heard that they don't exist in our communities but hey who am i to tell you otherwise?

Just beware when you drop something ..always have your tush backed into a wall...coz you never know what might hit you in high speed!

salam

Baydan   

Aqaseey I usually cover my ears and go lalalala when I hear stuff like this BUT I'm going to say.. I heard of a Somali fruitloom in Montreal. This guy is very well known has no shame and has been fought over by hindi/french/english gay men!!! Walahi I dont want to hear this anymore..I dont even know why I shared!!

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 05-07-2002).]

Actually all Somalian Guy do act like gayz... lol no offence is just the way they talk and lough and you will see to bro touching and feeling at each other but to them its a normal thing lol but i belive somali gay do exsist.

STOIC   

such topics shouln't be discussed on this kind of forums.But who am i to raise the red flag? just another homophobic.

By Mombasa_Queen:

Actually all Somalian Guy do act like gayz... lol no offence is just the way they talk and lough and you will see to bro touching and feeling at each other but to them its a normal thing lol but i belive somali gay do exsi

AND what is wrong if two brothers touch each other? You are a victim of conformity Queen!! Also, Easy on the generalization

Somali Gays ???? Yes they do exist . . . .

I know this old man in his 80's of age,,,, he used 2 be my neighbour and see him every day . . . . but to my surprise i was told that he is Gay,, i couldn't believe it ....

Finally he was cought by one of our neighbours while he was sleeping their young boy at his room . . . . i still see him some times but greet him from distance :D:D:D

I also know many of them down here .....

Lmao@@MoMbaSa QuEn, you are right about that.

All jokes aside, just this past thursday, I’ve come across a somali homosexual.

You gotta realize, I've lived in my small town over 10yrs, population half a million, not so small but very small compare to the metropolitan cities around us, and for few yrs, I've heard the rumors of a somali homosexual living among us, but never have I crossed paths with him until this past thursday evening.

Rumor around town few yrs ago was that a somali homosexual has moved into town(the somali community around here is very small)...and mind you, I never paid attention to any of it, until I saw him with my own eyes.

If you haven't seen a somali homosexual person just yet, you are better off not seeing one.

This past thursday, as I was walking into the local mall, there he was with another guy and literally our-eyes locked , I mean, he literally looked like one of those kids in the commercials for unicef(skinny, about to drop on the grown), and I've seen plenty of other homosexuals on the streets walking by and minding their business, but nothing compares to this image.

You see cute, adorable ones walking about, looking good, this guy was a fashion havoc walking, and he had the audacity to plug his eyebrows with his small bony face, and put on baggy jeans and tight fanaano (T-shirt).

All I gotta say is, his dude gives homosexuals a bad name, and wish to god I never cross paths with him again.

i aint seen no homo faraaxs, but yall xaliimos calim otherwise! so what gives! is it your mind playing games on you...u know what i mean! like the motha-nature time... or is yall dizzing homies when u got a grudge!! tell the truth yall!! nop, truth hurts right!!

all i see heya r grunchy xalimoos dishing out weired stories about faraaxs...!namean!! :confused: redface.gif

Wassup guys,,,,,

U r talking about these ppl,,,, what about this 80 yrs above old man ??? just imagine,,,,,

Young ppl can do everything though this is deadly,,, but it is worse when it is done by our grandfathers :(:( :mad: :confused:

dawoco   

All I gotta say is, his dude gives homosexuals a bad name,

lol@lazie girl, and here i was thinking that it would be pretty impossible to give homo sexuals a worse reputation than they already have :D

Seriously though, even tho every1 is entitled to have their own opinion, we should b a lil bit more cautious about labeling and stating outrageous opinions for the shock value.

If somali guys look down at somali girls, and the girls do it the other way around, what will we be left with, except 80 year old an boney & plucked homos?

I have never seen a somali homosexual, i think it is difficult to know it for sure, unless someone down right tells u that they are the other way inclined. I mean, can u tell by the way they wear their macawiis alone?! :confused: