Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

Pucca   

holy lord and saints above! :eek: goodness that stuff is sick! its one thing to be gay but a whole other thing to change urself like that, i guess its true then, some somali folks will bend over to fit into a certain crowd, awfully sick.

seems like i'll have to check up my ethiopian folks and see how they're doin.

ps. wats the point of goin back to somalia if such places exist? why would u want to raise ur kids in such environments? and why do ppl constantly say bad things bout the western world when somalia is as messed up as the west? :mad:

NGONGE   

holy lord and saints above!

Heh. Another similar shock or two and you’ll be singing “Our father hallowed be thy name†or do a “Hail Marryâ€. Heh. icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

Gays, are every where. What is special about Somalis?

They are lost people and lost people are every where with all kind of religion groups.

Salam

Tuujiye   

OG your right sis....What makes Somalis special? we are part of this world and we share all the problems with everyone alse...

OO wait but we are also muslim and allah gave us guidence and we should know that allah guides who ever he wants and the ones he guides no one can misguide them and the one he misguides no one could guide them to the right path aan Allah ka aheen....

So brothers and sisters make dua' for the brothers and sisters who are lost in the shaddows of shaydaan..iinsha allah..

ok....

NOW..lazie gurl kaalay dhibleeyahayee qoftaan Queen Otaango, ah aa hada in aa u hiilisid bilowday yaah.. Nimanka somalida dhan ee ku sheegeysaa.."bajaq"...lol..Aloo yaa camanka ka qaniina...

wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

its not shockin really..its scary, i mean what if you met some girl, ya'll talked, and then became friends....but this "girl friend" of yours turns out to be a guy... would that not scare the day lights out of u?

its alot worst when ur own ppl are doin this stuff, i mean we can all pass by and ignore other homos but when its a somali homo, that hurts.

dooms day is sooooo close...perfect time to open up a quran and roll out the prayer mat.

lord help us all....AMEN!

This is so laughable I swear, if it wasnt so sad. Could someone please enlighten me on what makes Somalis superior than any other race? IF a tribe who had a PROPHET among them could turn out to have gay members.....you think its surprising in this day and age that something like this wouldnt come up? This phenomenon goes way way way back. ANd no culture is immune. Get that through your heads and move on. Its between them and Allah.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hardy Har Har

Qac Qaac   

its not shockin really..its scary, i mean what if you met some girl, ya'll talked, and then became friends....but this "girl friend" of yours turns out to be a guy... would that not scare the day lights out of u?

Shokolaato, u r right that is very scary.. damn u scared me. but on the other hand, i would cut his head off, and serve rest of my life in prison or die.. cancers should be cut out of the society.

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

why u all shocked, with transexuals.. sthl lady and jacaylbaro.. they are coming soon.

Waraa Qacbaro . . . see camal adiga ,,, i wish i could see any transexual buddy . . . can't even emagine how they look like ,,,,

Originally posted by chocolaato:

holy lord and saints above! :eek: goodness that stuff is sick! its one thing to be gay but a whole other thing to change urself like that, i guess its true then, some somali folks will bend over to fit into a certain crowd, awfully sick.

seems like i'll have to check up my ethiopian folks and see how they're doin.

ps. wats the point of goin back to somalia if such places exist? why would u want to raise ur kids in such environments? and why do ppl constantly say bad things bout the western world when somalia is as messed up as the west? :mad:

you really think theyre doing this to "fit in"? seriously? i mean, im more inclined to believe its some kind of mental dysfunction(aided to grow by shaytaan himself) than to even think for a second a sane human being would change their gender, or choose to like the same sex cause its cool with the crowd theyre in... its not only ridiculous but would also suggest that WE (heteros) stay in our own genders and also "choose" to like the opposite sex cause its what were taught? or cause its cool since were in the majority? is that true? no right? cause we innately know were hetero jst like you know you shoud inhale and exhale to breathe.

another thing, would you really want a man who secretly fantasizes about yr brother? send them back to somalia where theyll get the "gay" beaten out of em? beat em straight? i dont know. i mean, im not saying its better they live a gay lifestyle, maybe its a personal test from Allah that such a person should have these thoughts and never act em out. however, i couldnt live with myself if i found out my husband secretly fantasizes about wearing my under garments.

I use to hear about nimoonag iyo labeeb in Somalia, but I've always thought they were men who had feminine tendencies or got in touch with their feminine side (call me naive). But for the first time in my life I can say I've met a gay Somali dude in MN. A friend of a friend, of a friend knows this guy. So, we were uptown few months ago eating at this one place when we saw the gay dude. The friend of the friend said (nayaadha, there goes the qajac Somali guy). He came over and said hello, I felt sorry for him because he looked so lost, misguided and caato iyo jiljilaac.

After he left, the friend of the friend told us that he want to have kids someday by a Somali woman. But his plan is to marry one that lives in Somalia, have few kids by her and leave her there...meanwhile he can work and return back to his regularly schedule programs (conducting his homo business) here in the States. Walaa mantag baa ka wareegay. Can you imagine this little qajac khaniis who might be carrying god knows what kinds of diseases going back to Somalia to ruin some poor reer miyi Xaliimo. The thought of it made me wanna write his story in the Somali gossip columns (islaamaha Soomaliyaad aa dariska ah) so everyone would know his dirty little secret….btw, he’s still in the closet. :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

Queen..lol...too much steam coming out of you sis....I'm catching a fever..(feeeeeebaarooooooo)..lol..Love you sis..

Glass eye girl (Indho bakeeri)..lol..

Sis walaahi waxaas sad story waaye loomana adkeesan karo..Somalia haduu caruur kusoo dhalo yaa aabo u noqonaayo? islaantaa mise asaga?..walaahi yaab waaye..

wareer badanaa!!!