Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

The question is Do we have Gay somalians? or have you guys ever seen one? (somali)

You guys probably wondering why i ask this but I met a somali brother who is a actually a gay...Subhana Laah....it's amezing how shit is happening beyond believe.nowdays......LOL

Hibo   

I hear about it and I see 'brothers' that aren't as manly looking as they did before.... but maybe it's something in their diet lol..... Allahu yaclam (i am just giving benefit of the doubt). I am stress that tehre arnt many of these people arround!

Subxaan Allah, its sad to see muslims get influenced so easily in this society. It isn't about being Somali or not ... it is about loosing connection with Allah and imitating the kufaar.... we do too much of that and need to think about it as it will affect our children!

Allah forbid ....may Allah protect us from the evils of our selfs and our evil actions ... theres nothing more we can say or do!

I feel sick now,

x_quizit   

Hey funky, indeed we have gay somalis in our society, and many of them are still in the closet. Like the previous poster said, it could be because of the society that we know live in, and some people are easily more influenced than others. I do know one somali guy that is "out", but as they say, to each his own. Who are we to judge, they will get their just do in the hereafter.(i don't mean we should embrace them either).

Kruella   

Sup funky !

I can assure you sis that we do have a gay/lesbian community just like any other ethnic or religious group. So i don't see why somalis are immune to all the others calamities that befalls on all humanities. I know this gay dude who ask girls if he can borrow their pants...May allah protect us

salam

Hibo   

Unfortunetly theres gays of every nationality

every colour and every creed.....Actaully my mom use to live in an area of xamar where a gay waiter worked.And he always complained about women and said hes better thatn a woamn cuz he dosnt bleed my mom also toldme she use to run by the restaurant as a young girl and say audubillah.

Hibo   

Ya rabbi!

I have heard of "LAGAROONES".. but i belive they in the closet!.

You know they going staright to hell!

GOSH!...a man who is GAY?!

ilaaaahowww...adiga weyn oo waaaxid

blue   

Back home, this was never talked about. Reason being that it was shameful to discuss such things.

There are gay men and women in our community but they don't publicly say so because of fear of rejection or humiliation. The fact is we are living in a different world than we used to where under the banner of 'diversity' it is ok to lead an ulternative life-style.

I am not gonna judge if someone decides to sleep with someone of the same sex; it is their prerogative.

I know in our conservative culture this is unacceptable but ultimately it is the individual that has control over what they do with body.

Hibo   

blue...

bro/sis

Allah hated "qawmul-lot" and he really hates acts of homosexuality.

and u are told in the quran you should hate all things that allah hates..

there choice YES,, but it is not the right choice,,so,, i suggest you you withdraw that statement..wallahi... you should hate it!

------------------

I LOVE ME FOR ME

My GOD you guys have no idea how much i hate them, it's sickness to even talk about it..when i ask the brother why? he answered I don't understand WOMEN..LOL what a pathetic excuse...the question is how can we prevent?

It's funny how they get up in the morning and say MY gosh i found it that i'm gay today and i was suppose to be one..lol that's what i call twisted wires..

hooyo   

ALLAH HOGNEY!!! GAY SOMALIS??? WHAT NEXT, I CANT BELIVE HOW EASILY THSE PL CAN LOOSE THEIR DEEN AND CULTURE. HONESTLY SOMALIS NOWDAYS MAKE ME SO SAD, THEY CAN BE EASILY MISLED BY THIS MAD EVIL SOCIETY WE LIVE IN, LORD HAVE MERCY WHAT IS BECOMING WITH OUR PL, ITS LIKE THEY HAVE NO BRAIN OF THEIR OWN, ANYTHING THE GALO DO ITS COOL TO THEM.

Buubto   

Subxaana Laah

Laa xowla walaa khuwa ilaa bilahaahi caliyul cadiim. laa ilaaha ila laah. Khoomu luud ilaa buunka laga afuufaayo waa jirayaan. lakinse ilahay hanaga koriyo waxna noogu madaro Amin ya rab. i heard they r some somalis but never face them. ilaahay ayaan ka baryay in uusan itusin.

Hey funk^sis u telling me u saw one somali men who is gay subxaana laah. don't tell me he is in our city cwm33.gif

Akh uf akh uf iga tag labo labo ayaaba igu qabatay. Ilahayoo ha haligo khoomu luud Amin yaa rab. it makes me sick to death to even imagin they r in our society. cwm30.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

[This message has been edited by Buubto (edited 05-04-2002).]

Nasir   

We have about thosands of gay somalians.I haven't seen allot of gay men, one or two,and I never spoke to them.But I have seen a punch of somali girls, who are lesbian do noubt.Back in somalia there was this city called MARKA CADAY.everyone from that city was gay,and lesbians,*****s and what ever. Iam not here to insult anybody,only to make some people wake-up and smell the coffee we got gays. LOL.. cwm28.gifcwm32.gifcwm26.gifcwm16.gifcwm35.gif

MaandeeQ   

Nasir, everyone from MARKA CADEEY was Gay & Lesbian?!! Walaal would u like to reconsider what u stated here? I thought we "Nomads" agreed not to GENERALIZE! Salaam

-----------------------------

" O Lord, bestow upon us the best of this Wolrd n the best of the Hereafter, n deliver us from the torment of the Fire."

{al-Bukhari n MUslim}

Hibo   

Hey there were rumors... i call that rumors coz I never read the newspaper...but they said, they announced the official somali gay in Mpls! The rumor has it that he is getting married to this white guy n his wedding is going to be huge... if that wedding ever comes tru... i will attend it..just to see if this really does exist! Till then.. Funky..u can hold ur breathe!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

everyone in marka cadeey is gay or lesbian? naasir thats a huge generalization my own havaryer is from there she married a MAN and they have two annoying kids so plz stop stereotyping by region and think before you speak... just a suggestion bro