Sign in to follow this  
Castro

How do you say 'guilt' in Somali?

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

Don't throw it away as it is value for money.

Atleast recycle if you have to get rif off the dictionary.

Think about the environment!

Nope! Aint gonna do it. Tubaako bey iga tahay... oo Sheherezade oo beach fadhido ee iga tahay...[oon HI ku dhihin]. Wa iga balan inan kala furin dictionarigaas. :D

What environment are you talking off? i am hoping it hits the head of the loud couple downstairs,that would be a value for my money if anything:)

What do you Africans now from recylcling and the environment?

BTW I have a odd feeling that you might be a "Suuju", which wouldn't surprise me at all.

I don't like this Sijuus' folks.

Originally posted by Ahura:

LoL @
Bal adba
Xiin
, funny you should bring that phrase up. It is one of the many kooky Somali phrases that I adore. I recently heard a story about a certain Somali tribe lagu dacaayadeeyo their use of 'Bal adba' as an answer to enquiring/difficult questions.

Xirsiya-Zahraay (it took some time to figure out who you are :D ), There is some truth to that; one reason I am beginning to think Ducaqabe is from my kinfolk :D .

I am lovin' this thread. Castro is testing us all. Liked how good Rahima was sent scrambling over her dictionary to chip in :D .

Castro   

^ Atheer you give me too much credit. All I wanted to know is the word for guilt. Fortunately, I've learned many more in the process.

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

What do you Africans now from recylcling and the environment?

BTW I have a odd feeling that you might be a "Suuju", which wouldn't surprise me at all.

I don't like this Sijuus' folks.

LoooL. & why am i not suprised at this statement? & to think you were not obvious at the politics section. Who knew??

Mhmmm...historian cum linguist with a 130+ IQ ;You can never get better than this smile.gif

Oh Boy :cool:

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

but as
Haddaad
is no longer with us

Xiin, do you know what happened to Haddad?

Rahima   

^ Yeah, where is hadaad. I miss his quirky posts and one-liners.

Liked how good Rahima was sent scrambling over her dictionary to chip in

:D:D

Not mine, I have no need for one. My Somali is bad enough without making myself feel even worse with a dictionary around.

I just made the suggestion Mr. Xiin to settle the discussion icon_razz.gif . I mean you can’t really argue with THE dictionary now can you?

Jacpher   

I thought Castro had something to do with Haddaad's disappearance. Any forensic investigators in the house? What did you do to him Mr. Castra??