Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

A video...

Khalaf   

Taliban sxb many cats would, they even showcase the pics of their wives on videos, pics all da time.......i didnt c no biggie either until my paki brotha (explained) refused to show us his finance pic but showed it to the sisters, i liked the respect and honor he gave his woman.

on topic i dont get it, whats good about reer miyi girl? they seem dumb, reminds me of that movie coming to america when eddie that chick he told...bark like dog, jump on one foot......i take reer magal girl anyday.....

Ibtisam   

loooooooooooooooooooooooool that was som funny *shid* lool.

I hope they are not really like that! loool or i'll have a hard time.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Funny majajilo.

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

simply beauties ..all natural and no make-ups

Simplicity and natural beauty are not confined to gabdhaha reer miyiga ah ee bal ha u gafin gabdhaha kale huuno
smile.gifHaneefah, walaaley, Soomaalidu waxa ay yiraahdaan ibni-Aadanku 'waa indha ku garaadle'. Anna isheydu inantaa reer miyiga ah ayaa la qurxoonaatey, ee hadaad i leedahay qaar ka qurxoon ayaa beladada jooga, soo in aan arko kama horreyso? smile.gif Meel kaga dhici maayo gabdhaha kale balse kuwaa uu midibkooda dhiinka yahay unbaan isaga heesayaa abid. Adiguse, ma la jin baad tahay? smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

I hope they are not really like that! loool or i'll have a hard time.

lol ibtisaam adigana intaad okiyaala madow qatatid iyo timaha si caseesatid tii kaligeed iska dhig dee. Anyways, on a serious note ibti dont worry it depends where you are going, if you are going to the magaalo most ppl would act civilized so u wont have anything to worry abt. :D ..from what I heard miyigiiba wa si yaraanaya marka hadaad so aragtidna dee naxariis yar tus sita tan cirka ha is geenin oo ha dhihin ma idinko dada halkan ku noshihiin lol show sum mercy ...guri hadaad u soo dhistid kama daraso. icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

Aaliyyah   

didnt c no biggie either until my paki brotha (explained) refused to show us his finance pic but showed it to the sisters, i liked the respect and honor he gave his woman.

Khalaf walaal this doesnt show how much they respect, simply how insecure they are in their relationship or perhaps they believe in the evil eye or what not, I simply cant stand pakiz, they have this outdated culture.I know this paki guy, his wife works in the same company as he does, he goes he cheks on her every now and den cuz he doesnt trust her with her male co-workers .......They simply abuse their women..!! :rolleyes: ...Now imagine a somali guy doing that to a somali sister she would have kick his *** the 1st day he tried that .....we dont take shit.

wa salaaam

Intel   

"naa riyaha waan lisi aqaanaa, digadawaan xaari aqaanaa, caanaha waan luli’aqaan, kebeda waan samayn karaa ee waxbarasho maxay ah"

loool fariidad walle :D

Paragon   

^^Wiilka Dhahareedoow, inantu waa mid aan la heli karin. I like her confidence lol. She'll be a nice girl so long as she stays with ariga iyo haamaha ay culeyso :D .

Ms DD   

^^ Paragon..why do i get the feeling you like your woman to be submissive. Maybe I am wrong but so far 2 posts of yours indicate this.

Paragon   

Cambaro iyo Ibtisam, why should agreeable personality(not submissiveness - you girls are giving it a conotation) be considered bad if both parties involved are happy with it? This says nothing about my preferences but there are many others who would prefer to have agreeable wives. In Somali terms, they are called 'raaliyooyin' who know their duties as wives. This is very good because as of late, there are many young ladies who have little idea what their duties are. The same is the case with younger men of the era too.

Nothing against Somali women and their independence! :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

..why do i get the feeling you like your woman to be submissive.

Pardon me, but which man doesn't like his woman to be submissive? Personally, I can't stand domineering women.

Ms DD   

Wont life be boring then? I absolutely am for being a raalliyo like this lady:

http://pagesofimagination.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-thought-just-for-kicks-i-would-let.html

Why..In a narration our beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessing of Allaah be upon him) said:

"When any woman prays her five, fasts her month, guards her body(chastity) and OBEYS HER HUSBAND it is said to her: Enter paradise from whichever of its doors you wish”

However an educated wife with a western upbringing can also be a raaliyo. Having been recently to Somalia, not every woman there is a raaliyo. You guys have this unbelievable image of the women back home. I have seen educated independent doormats in my time in the west.

Taliban: Isnt there medium level between submissiveness and domineering woman?

Personally it is good to have someone your equal whilst fulfiling your Islamic duties to each other.

Paragon   

^^No, wont be boring Cambaro. The preference here is an agreeable personality. By employing the word 'submissive', one gets the feeling that the one discribed as being submissive is dispised by other women or held in disdain by them. It is this disdain that says alot about many women. Hype. Nothing more.