Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

A video...

Ibtisam   

Except when I am light-heartedly joking with sisters, at other times, I am fully aware of the needs and duties that exist between a husband and a wife. Marka, all I say here is said in a humorous manner and should not be construed as reflective of my true character .
You hear that ladies,
some sense of humour is needed here . Thank you.

^^^I see someone trying to recover some lost admires, AAliya did you hear that! He was joking, lool. Paragon damage control and PR is a little too late dear, already I saw them run for cover yesterday and cross you off :D

Nehanda   

Taliban

And pray tell what's the medium level for men.

Personally each individual should be submissive to their partner. A married woman is much more equiped in certain aspect of the relationship than man and vice versa.

And pray tell what's the medium level for men

I beleive that would be the kind of man who follows the Sunna of the prophet(S.A.W) to the best of his abilities.

Paragon, This is the problem of having dialogues/discussions with Xalimos. Shido binti dhibaato waaye. Bohol beey kaa ridayan,even when you are Joking :D

Waa hadaan hadlo smile.gif

Alle-Ubaahne :D

Paragon   

^^ Lool. I have noticed that problem. There is something called 'Kifaax' ama 'Kaftan' we men know of. Waxa iyaga bari waayey garan maayo... :D .

Hada waxaaba la leeyahay moonwalk ayaan sameeyey. Mid kalena waxay leedahay buuggaa layga tirtirey! Cajiib, soo ma aha sxb?

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :rolleyes: Look who found a supporter,

Farax, aasaga bohol iska ridaya, everyone just watched him go down, while one or two gave him a helping hand down! :D

Hadl laanto waa meesha laais kaa raace :D

Paragon, Dee Ibtisam baa kuu jawaabtay. Marba hadaad "Explanation zone" gaarto, moonwalking is recomended. Embrace it Adeer macaan :D

Nasib daro waxaa kuu eh, Sadaxdii ugu fariidsaneed baad dialogue la gashay. Niyow,talo xumidaa? icon_razz.gif

Hadal laanto waa meesha laais kaa raace

Ma saas baa?, LOL

Ibtisam   

Of course waa saas, haada hee, either way you'll never be safe from influence of women nor will you able to amusnaad the rest of your life, either way it is always your fault :D

Kaa maan heelin your degrading attitude towards dumaarka, atheeroo joog baan kuu iiri smile.gif

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL @ ^^. I understand why
Sheh
, she turned down your multiple marriage proposals after all, laakiin anigu maxaan kugu sameeyey?

Bal gardarradaa eega?

It was not proposals, it was an attempt to bring her fragile mind back together, out of mercy and humanitarian mission. I really missed her!

Any news of her whereabouts, thesedays?

By the way, Congratulations, I heard inaad xarootay, according to the 24/7 rumours of NGONGE! Yes, he likes rumours, ask him why, weird, isn't it?

May you have bear ten children, half of them girls, si aad dhibka nooga yareysid! The best remedy for feminist girls is to have more kids.

I still like you, don't worry, Eedo! :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Kaa maan heelin your degrading attitude towards dumaarka, atheeroo joog baan kuu iiri
smile.gif

either way you'll never be safe from influence of women nor will you able to amusnaad the rest of your life, either way it is always your fault

^^^

I am using this quote here to plead the 5th on your accusations.

Waa hadaan hadlo,Ibti :D

Emperor   

^^Muxuu Alle Ubaahnee kaa rabaa, I will deal with him

Waryaa Alle-Ubaahne gabadhan anaa iska leh, dee ceeb garowsoo raali noqo kudheh qalanjadayda, oo yaan la isku saqajaamin.

***mmh Emperor Clears his throut and acts tough rises up his voice looks hard at Alle-Ubaahne through his eyes and says: No more nonsense will be taken, Are we clear, Thank you ***

Now move on, Shehe how does that sound, after all you need someone to protect

Sorry Emperor, but that's a very pathetic attempt. Hadalka intaad yaraysid ninka far isha ka geli. Make like nin rag ah intaad wax isku fashid.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^ Lool. I have noticed that problem. There is something called 'Kifaax' ama 'Kaftan' we men know of. Waxa iyaga bari waayey garan maayo...
:D

LoL, sounds like a drowning man. Ha!