Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

A video...

Ms DD   

^^ It is a particular preference and i respect that. However i disagree the bit you say 'It says a lot about many women'. It says a lot about the men though.

I recall my dad's friend telling my dad how his wife and kids run for upstairs when they hear him coming in for a fear of being chastised. This made him feel big and in control.

Paragon   

^^What boils the blood of these supposedly 'educated' women and makes them insult agreeable women in their respective relationships? Don't tell me they truly and deeply care about the plight of these agreeable women and want to assure that their human rights are upheld! smile.gif At first, one must be concerned with her/his own affairs and then only worry about others' plight. Why should a woman who can't find a man herself (I am speaking in some specific cases - no generalisation) offer to help another married woman about solving the issues she has with her husband? Ironic, really.

On agressive fathers, I think that is not something most people tolerate and I cannot see the point of using them as an example.

Ibtisam   

^^What boils the blood these supposedly 'educated' women and makes them to insult agreeable women in their respective relationship? Don't tell me they truly and deeply care about the plight of these agreeable women and want to assure their human rights are upheld! At first, one must be concerned with her/his and then only worry about others' plight. Why should a woman who can't find a man herself (I am speaking in some specific cases - no generalisation) help another married women about solving the issues she has with her husband? Ironic, really.

oouuuuuuuuuch. lool :D

Ms DD   

Meow!!! :D

Those women have their opinion and it is not really an insult to advise these women to grow a backbone. There should be a balance in everything in life. No woman or a man is happy to be domineered unless they are brainwashed to feel that way.

Besides who said unmarried women cant give advice married ones?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Isnt there medium level between submissiveness and domineering woman?

The medium level for women is to obey the Deen.

Aaliyyah   

Pardon me, but which man doesn't like his woman to be submissive? Personally, I can't stand domineering women.

Dont you think it is more prefered if you worked side by side with your woman, rather den deciding everything for her :rolleyes: . Ibtisaam sis we gota be greatful that out there only rare guys are like Paragon and Taliban..I wonder whose gonna marry them??...... lemme give you two a piece of advice, ye either alter yr current perspective or you both gonna end up as a single farah for this life time I am telling you. :D somalidu waxay dhahada qof wax ku siiya wa buxa laakin qof wax ku shega wa yaryahay.

wa salaaam

Ibtisam   

I don't.....

I though that was the normal level both male and female?

Aliya lool, don't be so harsh, there is someone for everyone they say, i'm sure both will be blessed with some xalimo who's pages they turn, come even rudy was married at one point :D

Aaliyyah   

I though that was the normal level both male and female?

I guess in Taliban's world only woman have to obey the diin :D ...shiekhwalba intu rabuu jeebka gashta lama yabayo ;)

lol@ rudy was married at one point ...allah r u serious.... :D ...

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:

Originally posted by Cambarro:

[ Isnt there medium level between submissiveness and domineering woman?

The medium level for women is to obey the Deen.
Worth a nomination for 'Stubidhest statement of 2007', surely?

Ms DD   

Yes ibti. It is for both genders. All i am advocating is for the men and women to be aware of their Islamic rights. Si aan la isku soo xad gudbin. Choosing educated wife means educating your children and basically building the foundation of your family. I personally hate to be controlled however having studied the marital Islamic duties from the wife and husband, enabled me to enrich my family and grow together spritually. The prophet (saw) never controlled any woman. They all had their minds and always were on hand to advice him.

Sis Aaliya

I dont think Taliban and Paragon are bad. I believe they are single and havent experienced the reality on the ground. Once they are married..they will realise the ladies are the kaabo of the home smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Sis Aaliya

I dont think Taliban and Paragon are bad. I believe they are single and havent experienced the reality on the ground. Once they are married..they will realise the ladies are the kaabo of the home

I am not saying that women have to take charge, I was implying the fact that for marriage to work. It is very essential for the couple to communicate with one another, and nogotiate in the process. If someone wants to decide everything, I would say stay single smile.gif and u can take charge of yrself ...do as u plz kinda thing doesnt work wen u get married .

and for the sake of their happiness cambarro I do hope they will face the reality before they get married, cuz once they tell a halimo they gonna take a charge and make all the decisions she is nt even gonna marry dem to start with :(

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. lol anba waan is idhi kaabo maxa waaaye laakin waan iska qiyaasay in ay boss ula jeedo :D

Paragon   

there only rare guys are like Paragon and Taliban..I wonder whose gonna marry them??......

Ah ah! Aaliyah... remember I no woman is going to marry me. I will marry her. There is a difference. I am not that Westernised you know. And mind you, you shan't worry. Plenty are willing :D .