Khayr   

Salaamad,

Waryaa Saxib,

You sound like a 'HOUSE HUBBY' icon_razz.gif

well trained by your WIFE to 'STILL LIVE LIKE A BACHELOR' LOL

When I hear such stories about a WIFE working

'HARDER' then her Husband and wearing the

PANTS in the MARRIAGE it just makes me wanna

'SLAP' that SILLY FARAAX for giving US (ALL MEN) a BAD RAP/Sumcaad Xuun. redface.gif

I'm hearing these stories tooo damn often now of too many faraax's letting their wives 'OUT WORK THEM' and being 'PALE AND BLUE' at home.

Why get married then, if u still gonna live

as a BACHELOR? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Next thing your wife might say is ,

No SEX for you, I'm tooo tired for the next 6months straight lol then u got a REAL PROBLEM. :eek:

Tuujiye   

Kheyr kaale nin yahoo..Sidaa wadaad u tahay halmar aa moolac iska aadee waxaa soo laabanee adoo diskoo dansaa dhahaayo..wareer badanaa..shiiqaan kasoo duceeso aan is dhihi jiray ani laakiin waxaa igu noqotay shiiq sheedaan..iga tag shartaa ilaaheey fareejo hanooga shidee...

wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

where does it say in the quran or hadith that part of a woman's duty is to cook? i must have missed it so someone tell me

ta ta

Blessed   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamad,

Waryaa Saxib,

You sound like a 'HOUSE HUBBY'
icon_razz.gif

well trained by your WIFE to 'STILL LIVE LIKE A BACHELOR' LOL

When I hear such stories about a WIFE working

'HARDER' then her Husband and wearing the

PANTS in the MARRIAGE it just makes me wanna

'SLAP' that SILLY FARAAX for giving US (ALL MEN) a BAD RAP/Sumcaad Xuun.
redface.gif

I'm hearing these stories tooo damn often now of too many faraax's letting their wives 'OUT WORK THEM' and being 'PALE AND BLUE' at home.

Why get married then, if u still gonna live

as a BACHELOR? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No SEX for you, I'm tooo tired for the next 6months straight lol then u got a REAL PROBLEM. :eek:

Diradiraale foqal Diradiraale Your the type raga nagahooda ku dira. So what if he let his gabadh work. So what if he cooks?

That my dear is a true, confident man.

Shoobaro,

Hey at least you've acknowledge your useless-nimo. Your next task is to ask your wife for some cooking lessons in the weekend. Thats a lovely couple activity you can do.

and don't listen to the anti-help-your wive crew we have in SOL.

As for how do we do it. It's all to do with our biological makeup and refined upbringing by our mothers. :D

OG_Girl   

No SEX for you, I'm tooo tired for the next 6months straight lol then u got a REAL PROBLEM.

Khayr, What helping your wife to do with Sex :confused:

First Sex is an animal desire and is disgusting when is not wanted from both side!!

What I am talking about!!! redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

Khayr   

b]Diradiraale foqal Diradiraale
[/b]
Your the type raga nagahooda ku dira. So what if he let his gabadh work. So what if he cooks?

That my dear is a true, confident man.

Shoobaro,

Hey at least you've acknowledge your useless-nimo. Your next task is to ask your wife for some cooking lessons in the weekend. Thats a lovely couple activity you can do.

[/QB]

So let me get this Ameenah,

so u're saying that

Shoobaro is a CONFIDENT, USELESS MAN!

He is Confident in his

Uselessness at home! :confused: :confused:

Is that the NEW AGE FARAAX?

Ya Rabbiiii

P.S. Feebaro/Garaab Tuujiye, saxib come with me to the makhaayid and aa shaax caabnoo, sheekoyen macaan baan koo xeeya ;) laakin bring your ID first, u gotta be over 18 to hear dem :D

Blessed   

Aaaah! I forgot that little habit of yours. I actually entertained the idea of getting a response that didn't involve you twisting the meaning of my posts. One day, insha Allah!

So let me get this Ameenah,

so u're saying that

Shoobaro is a CONFIDENT, USELESS MAN!

He is Confident in his

Uselessness at home!

Is that the NEW AGE FARAAX?

Ya Rabbiiii

Maya, maya. :eek:

Confident in his dealings with his wife. As in he doesn't get frustrated / insecure / worried at having a working wife. He doesn't feel less of a man about helping and being kind to his wife.

Useless in his self-professed lack of knowledge with regards to cooking.

However, now that Shoobaro is determined to be less useless and more useful. He is on his way to becoming a rare commodity. A new age, suqaar making type of brother. With a happy xaliimo for wife. I guess you've heard the tales of happy wives ;):D

Have a lovely Mango shake on me whilst at the makhaayad.

Rahima   

Khayr, in a bid to be macho brother, you are trampling on the teachings of Islam. There is no harm in a man helping his wife with the house duties (it takes a real man to do so), for two reasons:

1.Rasulallah used to help his wives with the household duties, and

2.It is not compulsory for a Muslim wife to do household choirs.

Hadiths:

"The best of you are they who behave best to their wives."

"The best among you is the best in his treatment of his household, and I am the best of you in my treatment of my household."

Khayr   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Khayr, in a bid to be macho brother, you are trampling on the teachings of Islam. There is no harm in a man helping his wife with the house duties (it takes a real man to do so), for two reasons:

1.Rasulallah used to help his wives with the household duties, and

2.It is not compulsory for a Muslim wife to do household choirs.

Hadiths:

"The best of you are they who behave best to their wives."

"The best among you is the best in his treatment of his household, and I am the best of you in my treatment of my household."

Salaamz,

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards. The ruler is a guardian and
the man is a guardian of his family
;
the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring;
and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."

Bukhari

What do I concurr/learn from this hadith?

-MAN is Guardian of his family

-Women is a guardian and responsible for her

'Husband's House' and 'His Offspring'

-Both are Guardians and they both have

DEFINED ROLES

(confusion in this part is a new age thing!)

So contrary to how some want to TWIST my words,

here is one proof that supports my so called 'VIEW', Rahima!

And as for those throwing a fit cause I mentioned 'SEX' in a sentence, well here is another proof for my statement!

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If a woman spends the night deserting her husband's bed (does not sleep with him), then the angels send their curses on her till she comes back (to her husband)."

Fi Amanillah

LoL @ ^^

I wonder how being the guardian/head of the household stops a husband from cooking or helping his wife with the chores? The two are mutually exclusive to you miyaa?

You have a lot to learn about life Khayroow, and especially about women if you want to enjoy a long, happy marriage. Maybe you should talk to some of the married brothers in here before you tie the knot hadaadan rabin in bac madow dibada laguugu tuuro adna lagaa dabo geeyo soon after getting hitched. icon_razz.gif:D

Shoobaro,

How do we do this?

It could be because we are taught early on the importance of caring for ourselves, our environment and those who need us. We are expected to be helpful, responsible, resourceful, and intelligent from a young age.

You guys are just expected to.......um....err....eat.

As for your inability to cook, you have no one to blame but yourself. I think your wife is being rather nice to you. If that was me, I would have just gotten myself some fish and chips from the local shop, eaten it, taken a long bath and gone to sleep.

There should be boot-camps to teach useless faaraxs some basic skills...like cooking, cleaning and doing your own laundry. :D

NoVa   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

didn't none u live alone or at a dorm?...by now u should have learned how to make at least passable baris, pasta iyo suugo....

That's exactly what i thought 2..at least those that lived in their own would knot how 2 cook one or two things...but it'll be Qasaaro.Com if they don't know how to.

Originally posted by Nyce:

The day they get Nyce in the kitchen cooking , thats when you know judgement day is near us

Acuudkiyow, adiga saas mee kaaga talaa??? xataa shaah'ma karin kartid???...feel sorry for tii ku' qabeeso adiga then....ya should have took lesson's from Martha b4 they put her in the cell'...lol..

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Maybe you should talk to some of the married brothers in here before you tie the knot hadaadan rabin in bac madow dibada laguugu tuuro adna lagaa dabo geeyo soon after getting hitched.
icon_razz.gif:D

girl i'm afraid that more than half of these brotha's might experience that syndrome's as soon as they are married....hehe.... icon_razz.gif

Baashi   

Shoobaro,

Sxb don't be too hard on urself. Newly weds suffering morning sick can be pain in the neck if u don't know all the tricks that could come handy.

Send her away if u have that option. She gets a vacation and she gets to see her parents/relatives as well. It works!

If you are not that lucky here is what you do. Get pre-packaged food, soup, quakers, vegetables, fruits, load of juice of all kinds, buscuits, cookies, and cookbook. Get something on the table for her like 1 apple, 1 banana, borokoli, bowl of noodles, and cup of juice. Tell her that it is good for the baby and you read it from book such and such ;) .

After one week, you will be excused take it from me...and you might hear her talking on the phone with her friends bragging...

It will pass in about a month :D

BTW, Costco or Sam's club is where you find the pre-packaged food in a bargain.