Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Ladies, how do guys do this!

Originally posted by Mr WD:

looooool@ SHOOBARO

waryaa you giving the rest of us Faaraxs a bad name man.

I have no woman at this moment, but if sh tries to pull this shit on me, NO TELEPHONE WITH HER GIRLS FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!

yeh you gottta play big daddy na mean!

me personally I can't even make cornflakes, shit why do I need to learn how to cook if I have a woman, take outfood or a someone to pay for?

I'm out!

loooooooooooooooool

dats my Bro ! reer mudug waaxid

lol i used to say NO PL PPL FOR ME but now

Absolutly NOOOOOOO PL ppl lol we r stubborn

if i say i wont cook ... he will say the same

thing ,,, n then i say U DARE ME .. he says yes

n then u see us everyone in his separate way lool

nice story huh !!!

ta ta

Bess.   

i'm suprised at y'all....didn't none u live alone or at a dorm?...by now u should have learned how to make at least passable baris, pasta iyo suugo....in the future i would love nothing better than to have a great home cooked meal waiting for my husband and i would also massage his feet (if im in the mood ..for the massaging that is)....but if i was late at work or something...or i wasn't feeling well....i would expect my husband to take care of his family....in this world we live in today, where both spouses work and have children to take care of....a little sharing of the household chores is necessary...if u want a little something something in the bedroom...and u don't help ur wife in the daytime....well at nite she we'll be out...and one will help u ..so its to ur benifit ...if u get wat i mean ;);)

respect

Have any one of you heard about the great invensions .....tv dinners and hamburger helpers? Does wonders for those who cant cook to save their lives.

Originally posted by Mr WD:

loooooooool Mali Girl

I rather sleep with an empty stomach, than an empty pride!

only time I go to the kitchen, is to get some sweets, cookies, chips and drinks! and if my woman is not there cooking something delicious for me, she's in big trouble. NO PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH HER GIRLS FOR 1 YEAR!!!!

hell yeah, this is the way we Faaraxs roll!!

see ?? now i agree with you loool

never ever dare mudug girl ... :D:D

n Hey dont think that if u say :

I rather sleep with an empty stomach, than an empty pride!

will make u maskeen lol she will say ...

na dhaaaaf ma ana ku dhaleyay??? :D:D

ask me i know my self ;)

ta ta

Mr.Waryaa DHUUUDH, waligaa ma maqashay "Habar fadhida lagdin la fududaa"...am just gonna leave it there my mudug friend.....

Caawana kawaanka aan saaranahay once again...i have ta rearrange the whole living room, i have ta exchange position for the sofa and the love sofa and that is not it, changing the carpets too.

Now am wishing for " In timeka dhaqso uu sagaal bilood horay ka noqdo" uu baby gaan halmar Fud naga soo dhaho....until then waan iska adkeysanaa, maxaa sameeyaa hee

My iskaabulo day's menu

Tuna fish....like no other

Hot dogs.....i so hate it right now

Eggs/omelette...still luv it

tunny tuesday at KFC...

Weekends...maqaaxid

...........and yall ladies wonder why we skinny.....we are what we eat ya know..

asxantu

Kool_Kat   

SHOOBARO!!!

Afkii baa juuqda gabay baad igu dhig tay...War dadyohoow anagaaba mucjiso aragnay...

Ok, Let me see if I understand your post:

-You got home 4hrs earlier, than your wife

-You watched TV the whole 4hrs "here & there"

-Your wife is pregnant

-And you want her to cook for you

There's something called "being considerate", You know...Makarin kari kuyeh...Yaa!!!Warba adaa haayo!!!

My Advise to you: WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

What do you plan to do when she's 7 or 8mons pregnant, or after she gives birth!!! Come on now!!!

Try this next time for Suugo/Pasta/Stake:

Before going to work, hilibka firinjeeka meesha hoos sii gasho suu usii dhalaalo...Then when you get home, get the stake - toon, kabras iyo ukun ku dhig...Saliid saaro dabka on medium heat, basasha jarjaro then ku dar, sug ilaa ee basasha golden brown noqoto, hilib shiid shiidka ku dar, stir until it is golden brown or cooked, then toonta iyo kabsar caleen kudar, then yaanyada iyo cusbo kudar, stir occationally... Inteey kuu kareeso, hilib ka stakega soo qaad, saxan waxaa ku shubataa bread crumps, stakega mari on both sides, daka saliid saaro on low/med heath, then stakega saaro, gad gadi ilaa uu karo...

When your wife gets home, biyaha pastada saar dabka, inteey qubeesanayso ama isbadaleyso, pastada kushub...Then serve it to her!!!

Try that and let me know the out come...

A7LA-SHU   

SHOOBARO have u not lived alone and cooked for couple of years? coz i know not all somali dudes can say i can't cook nowadays... but i do feel sorry for ur wifey hehehe.. i would be like honey first day u better show me u can cook..

and took u three hrs n half to cook just that? woow.. im glad she is makin u do this that way when she is doing all that and goes to work or school next morning u won't be thinkin ohh that is easy hehehe.. i think lesson learned.... :D

but im still laughin at the whole thing of callin sick next day.. hehehe.. how cute is dat.. ;)icon_razz.gif

Koot-Kat walaashiis, nin xun baad iga dhigtay or you misunderstood what i say trying ta say, i didn't expect her ta cook for me at all and the thought of cooking for her neva occured to me because i is dhon konow hows to cooks :D:D sis.....

I done woke up and i done smell the coffee that's why am freaked out, because i didn't know this cooking stuff was that hard......but F.Y.I by baasto and suugo was creme de la creme :D:D am expected to cook that same dish once again tonight, so lets hope it doesn't take me more than two hr and i will be careful not to dirty so much dishes and the stove smile.gif i have learned my lesson..

walaalyaashiis waad ku mahad santihiin, cooking lesson aan i siiseen, insha allaah soon coming i gonna put it all ta work.....sey koot-kat u sheegtay hilibka freezerka aan ka soo bixinaa hoos aan gilinaa.....Juxa wiilka uurka ku jiro maa rabtaa in aan bacteeriyo ka dharjiyo :D:D see kaa noqotay adi....lazy aa xataa kaa xanaaqday ka waran hee icon_razz.gif

asxantu

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^heedhe aniga hilibki carada lahaa soo cunay. intee la ahay? :confused:

shakiga iyo waswaaska iska dhaaf. i bet farantejeer laguguma soo korin. gafuurkada aa gafuur dhalay :eek:

hate when dadka cajiib cajiib iska dhigaan :rolleyes:

put the bloody hilib out in the morning? FYI did u know microwave thowing has dangerous health effects.

Did she enjoy your food by the way?

Ngonge, i had to convince her that i neva worked as a chef at the HILTONS...SUPERB :D:D

Damn man, i missed you all, anyway man don't complain, i'm ova here dating 17,ya know..

she cooks her azz off, i mean the food, is crazy

Liibaro, looooooooool 86 and 87 your still at it huh

(istaaqfurullaahul cadiim, bal showga aan dhigaayo arka....sida aan magaceyga u hubo aan u hubaa iney jiko isugeyso waqti kastaba ha noqotee,, booto lee waxaan iga tahay)

xarfaankaan wuu u qalmaa in saqdhex xitaa jiko loo galo

Reformer, loooooooooooooooooool walee been ma aadan sheegin jiko way ku sugee.....laakin maxaa ani saqdhexe in la'i kiciyo istaahil la iga dhigay....hadii ogaan la heed siin maskiin u ahay lee lool

if u want u could pay her to cook for u. that's the trueth

Qacbaro, come again :confused: :confused:

shakiga iyo waswaaska iska dhaaf. i bet farantejeer laguguma soo korin. gafuurkada aa gafuur dhalay

hate when dadka cajiib cajiib iska dhigaan

Juxa, looooooooool hada farantejeerka iyo microwave maa laguugu diray xaajiyo....lakiin runtaa waaye farentejeer manala ku soo korin, every thing was fresh of the boat.....

asxantu

Juxa, you are right, anaga microwave mana lagu soo korin, but we were born and raised in somali.(I also gave out the ole school option of defrosting, as well as kool-kat's tip on putting the meat on the lower part of the fridge)

These children today are being fed a different type of food than we could ever consume in somali, thats why all of these children, who are about 10 yr olds, almost look like 15 yr olds, and the 15 yr olds look like 18, 19 yr olds...(All those chemicals that are on those foods is the cause of this, and no we did not have that problem back home)

Bottom line is, avoid bacteria, even though bacteria is just about everywhere.

Getting back to cooking simple dinners.

Lets say you have the food ready by 9pm, and you cooked, pasta/rice and some hilib or chicken, u probably will finish eating quarter passed, depending on how quickly you finish your dinner, are u willing to go out for a long walk afterwards, or are you going to get on your treadmill???

If you are going to be eating high carb, high calorie foods past 7pm, you might wanna consider coming up with a plan to digest that food before you go to bed, and I don't mean sitting infront of the T.V and flipping the channels.

You might think you are skinny, and you are probably are, but chances are if you were to measure up your body fat, you would probably have a higher percentage of body% than a fat person. It does not end there , you probably have a higher chance of being diabetic, high sugar, high cholesterol, all caused by the foods you intake...

For those of you that are on the heavy side, you might thing, oh well, I am already fat, I might as well juggle those leftover bariis hilib at 10pm...(BAD BAD MISTAKE, HIGH CHOLESTEROL, CHANCES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HEART DISEASE THAT WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO HEART ATTACK...STROKE, AND LIST GOES ON & ON....)

My advice, eat as light, as low carb, low intake on sodium, sugars past 7pm...eat the good carbs, avoid the bad carbs...

How about coming up with a healthy time-table....

There is 7 days in the week, so, 4 days, you will eat hilib/chicken/beer(as in kidneys) or whatever you enjoy eating with vegetables with low carbs, such as small amounts of bread/pita's...believe me, teaching yourself step by step will help you...and remember, i am not here to preach, but to help guide you to a healthy living....(I have very good healthy recipes, (mouth watering dishes), I will be more than happy to share it with whoever....(EATING LESS BARIIS AND BAASTO WILL ALSO SAVE TIME FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE PRESSED FOR TIME TO COOKING LIKE SHOOBARO, AND THIS WAY, YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET CREATIVE ON WHAT YOU ARE cOOKING AND IN NO TIME, YOU WILL BE LOOKING INTO MORE DIFFERENT RECIPES....and most importantly, you will look good and feel good)

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooooooooooooL

My iskaabulo day's menu

Tuna fish....like no other

Hot dogs.....i so hate it right now

Eggs/omelette...still luv it

tunny tuesday at KFC...

Weekends...maqaaxid

...........and yall ladies wonder why we skinny.....we are what we eat ya know..

abaaaa yaa kaloo kula yaqaan waxaan aan ani ka aheen..lol

meeqo sano aan ku dhahaaye wara aan ku baro si waxaan loo karsho. Baasto,bariis oo isku karis eh wili,sabayad,soor,canbuulo,lasanyo,bajiye,sanbuus,bur kac kac,shushumoo,dalac bilaash,...waan ku bari la haa laakiin cunoo gooda aa ka dooratay asbax yahoo..Thats why we are skinny aa sii dhahee miyaa markaas..geenyahoo aad ku qabtid juuni bariis oo gees lagu tiirshay..Wara 4 sano aan iskaabulada kugula jiray meeqo taqtar aan aaday ma kasee aasaad adigana soo feero weyneed..Asxantudaan aad dadka ku tuugeysid halmar xitaa ima aadan dhihi wiligaa geed yahoo wjigiisa aad u qabto kab dacas ah oo fooda hore ka dhamaatay. Hanaga Xanaajinin ee Dumaashidee sida u dhaan make sure in eesana isoo wocon..hadee isoo wacdona ogoow sidii daqsigii ayaan kuugu soo kor dagaa..lol..

Mali iyo waryaa..........reer mudug dhulka aad ku jiideen e kow dhaha waan idin tuugaayee bax waxaas la taga politics..qandha idinla madax adkaatayee..waxaad kala tihiin mid afkiisa aad u khabto in uu wax dhanaan sanaayo iyo gabar afkeeda aad u khabto jalmad qaxwo laga shubaayee..JKloooool..

Reer mudaga dhan madax adka aan maqlay kuwa madaxa adagna walaalo lee yihiin run miyaa.......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..shoobaro igu caawiyaah...lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

man.. xooga yariis naxariiso nooh. maxaa adi Hitler maa ushaqeen jirtay.. gabadha horta waad qabtaa 1, lammo uur bay leedahay, 3dex shaqo 4 saacadood kadib adiga ee ka timid. wali wax karis maaka sii sugee..

Women cook out of love for us.. is not their duty.. ( we have to tell the trueth, even if it is against us)... so we ought to learn how to cook fellaz..

p.s. laakiin if the women now adays don't cook for us.. what else ee noo sameen.