Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

If you were stranded on a deserted island...

Warmoog   

If you were stranded on a deserted island, name one thing (just one!) you'd like to have or would already have with you?

My answer: Chapstick. I luv those things and always have one or more on me.

Salaamz.

Heard this several times on Cursedwood[known as Hollywood] movies few times.

Why would I be stranded in an island in the first place? What the hell is wrong with my concience? Why would I get on to a boat that looks like it will break down in the middle of the sea? Think!

And if it ever happened, I should make sure that I have alot food and water. Period. Most important thing for a human in order to keep breathing. Your question answered, I hope, unless you are asking us our fantasies! That should be in one's mind, whether dirty or halal.

A fast boat and a nautical map

yeah that would be handy bro lol, where exactly would you keep that?

Besides am not sure i would want to speed back to the crazy city that i live in

underdog   

I'd tie the boat to a coconut tree and and zoom back and forth to civilization for "supplies"

Chapstick, a ball, a bottle of Pepsi and cell phones can keep you entertained for a short period...By the way, How come not a single one of you asked for a good book ? (draw you own conclusions)

underdog   

reminds me of a joke:

One day a man, who had been stranded on a desert island for over ten years sees an unusual speck on the horizon.

"It's certainly not a ship", he thinks to himself.

As the speck gets closer and closer he begins to rule out the possibilities of a small boat, then even a raft.

Suddenly, emerging from the surf, comes a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba gear.

She approaches the stunned guy and says, "Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"

"Ten years," replies the stunned man.

With that she reaches over and unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of cigarettes.

He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, "Man, oh man! Is that good!!"

"And how long has it been since you've had a sip of bourbon?" she asks him.

Trembling the castaway replies, "Ten years."

She reaches over, unzips her right sleeve, pulls out a flask and hands it to him.

He opens the flask, takes a long swig and says, "WOW, that's absolutely fantastic!"

At this point she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit, looks at the man seductively, and asks, "And how long has it been since you've played around?"

With tears in his eyes, the guy falls to his knees and sobs, "Oh good Lord! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too?"

dawoco   

well,,,,,i would take either garees with matching shaash, as i assume this island to be hot, or a uniform of dirac+gorgorad+garbasaar right along with a set of dahab.....After all, i have to be repressentable when that rescue boat come! icon_razz.gif

On a serious note,,,A copy of the holy Quuraan to keep me sane and save,,,,

Warmoog   

Originally posted by underdog:

By the way, How come not a single one of you asked for
a good book
? (draw you own conclusions)

Lol! A big hard-cover book might actually come in handy for many things. You could use it as a source of entertainment, a pillow (uncomfortable), a whacking tool for killing small prey or smashing nuts, you could hurl it into the dark whenever you hear a strange noise... ok, maybe I'm stretching it but a book would be nice.

underdog   

Originally posted by Yasmine:

A big hard-cover book might actually come in handy for many things. You could use it as a source of entertainment, a pillow (uncomfortable), a whacking tool for killing small prey or smashing nuts, you could hurl it into the dark whenever you hear a strange noise... ok, maybe I'm stretching it but a book would be nice.

I see you gave this some thought......

Do you know something we don't? :eek:

do you have any particular island in mind?