Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

If you were stranded on a deserted island...

only if u played Pro Evo soccer 3 man, fifa 2004 is whack compared to it. ask the london boyz..

I'll second you bro lol

EA Sports Fifa series is whack

WingA   

PlayMaker,

i was looking for it yesterday and i couldnt find it. maybe its not launched out here in the States.

but, i aint gonna give unitl i find it or i'll email Konami to launch out here man coz i need that game to survive out playing football.lool.

I would bring someone else....someone that's not lazy and not insane so they can help me out....cause if I'm finna stay on an island alone... hell no not by myself. :eek:

I'd enslaved Instinct's civilization wit ma weaponry (doesn't have 2 be gunz ;) ....have'em workin' like monkeyz 4 a piece a yoyo..one yoyo per 10 kuni kunies (kids)..lol jk

but on da realz -I'd take 2 books- da Holy Quran (always calms me down..cuz i know i'd be freakin' about rite about nite time) n' Surviving in a Deserted Island 4 Dummies (yes there is such a book!)

Tahliil   

My wish for the last three yrs since i started this job, if that wish is granted man and am stranded somewhere alone, why would I wanna b a fool and bring something, anything along to spoil that perfect getaway...?

I dont know How I missed this Topic...

But I will bring with me a Xaliimo, who screams and cries everyday ... just for extra motivation to "GET OUT OF THERE AT ALL COST!!!" :D

Cheers

o0o   

hmm just one thing?! :mad: I would take my sketchbook, pencils and a really good fantasy book.