Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

If you were stranded on a deserted island...

Macalin   

well,,,,,i would take either garees with matching shaash, as i assume this island to be hot, or a uniform of dirac+gorgorad+garbasaar right along with a set of dahab.....After all, i have to be repressentable when that rescue boat come!

:D I wanna be the Chopper Pilot-Am assuming there are no runways on this ISLAND :D

Warmoog   

Originally posted by underdog:

I see you gave this some thought......

Do you know something we don't? :eek:

do you have any particular island in mind?

Well, let's just say I've been watching Survivor Allstars on a regular basis. But if I had to choose an island, I'd make sure there were no little British school kids on it (think: Lord of the Flies).

Salaamz.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Yasmine:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, name one thing (just one!) you'd like to have or would already have with you?

Translation:

You are left in a helpless position on a deserted island (u r alone and u r in isolation from the rest of the world); and the question is what would you like to have it? Hmm! very tough situation if u ask me! and I wouldn't wish myself in that deserted island MacaadathAllah.

But let's assume that's the case. Well I would bring a company with me. Not any company but someone with balls, with courage and fortitude who can triumph in the face of adversity. Together, we'll eat grass and figure out how to escape from the said predictment.

Before u guyz bring ur chapstick, glasses, banooni, and what not :D ...just watch the movie Papillon or Castaway...there is a glimpse of what life is like in solitude and the adversity it entails.

Geeljirre, I knew u would think twice on this one :D

Delilah   

on an Island eh...well i'll probably take someone for company sake, and in case of an emergency. IF someone lets say was going to kill us, i would probably hurl the person i'm with at them and tell them to take them for i am only skin and bone, and run myself out!!!!! But, since that seems unrealistic i would....and don't think i'm some weirdo, but i would take a book. Not for beating it with animals or nuts, but to actually, you know read it!!!!! cheers :D

Som@li   

asalamu alaykum

i would take MAtches,,to cook HiLib SOley and to light woods so that i would be save, and aslo would be seen by the rescues.

WingA   

since ma boyz tommasi has got the football and kool-kat got the laptop with wireless connection covered so i would take Monopoly and beat everyone.

nuune   

i will take doolli(jiir) with me,who can go underground and get me whatever food he finds be it dixiri or hangaraarac, that is all.

Nasir   

I would take the holly book kitaab, so I can atleast die with quraan in my mouth, i'll be heading for paradise then ... :D

Originally posted by Van Striker:

only if u played Pro Evo soccer 3 man, fifa 2004 is whack compared to it. ask the london boyz..

I will give it try, it is called the Winning Eleven International6 here in the state. But i heard it is got a poor presentation..