Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

OG Moti   

Question.. simple one...

What do Women want? you romance her, she complains you too soft.. you be hard on her but treat her nice, she complains not being romantic...

What do they want? or they enjoy compalaining and distroying their marrage.. studies by UN proved that 93.8% of the divorces are due to women being hard to deal with and being impossible.. study also added that women drive the men to act violant towards them...

They conclude that reducing divorce rate can only be achieved educating women about relationships and teaching women to understand their role in reducing divorce since studies proved they are the main source of the problem..

peace

Walahi your so funny moti (no sarcasm here) :D:D

Have you thought about being a comedian?

P.S. Your question is not simple at all. What women want is complete control and everything under the sun.

This songs comes to mind.....ooh well

AFTER 7______ untill you do me right!

I was in love with you

And gave my heart to you

I did my best to keep you satisfied

You took the love from me

And used it selfishly

You did not give back your

Love to me at all

I gave the sun to you

You said it was too bright

I gave you diamond rings

You said they didn't shine

I gave my world to you

But you said it's not enough

What in the world could I have done

To make you be so rough

'Til you do me right

I don't even want to talk to you

I don't even want to hear you speak my name

'Til you do me right

Only wrong is gonna come to you

Nothin' good is gonna come 'til you change

Change your ways

Until you change your evil ways

Girl I was there for you

Someone you could talk to

How could you just keep breakin' my heart

What did I do to you

To make you be so cruel

I don't understand why you've been so wrong

I tried to be your strength

You said I was too strong

I tried to compromise so

We could get along

I gave my love to you despite

Your evil ways

I guess it's clear to me there's only

One thing left to say

[Chorus]

There's a time when you know what you

Feel inside your heart

It's tellin' you that somethin' feels strange

You don't have to deny it

All you gotta do is just try it

You'll find our love grows

Stronger if you're willing to change

asxantu

OG Moti   

if they want everything under the sun.. then we are in deep problem.. divorce will never be reduced.. one more question...Do they want on the moon too cause now there are some men as we speak on the moon, do they want to have control there too.. balaayo....

anyway i told u the UN research findings it is up to u women to reduce divorce.. smile.gif peace

Pucca   

was this study done by men?

women drive the men to act violant towards them...

please tell me you dont actually believe that.

what women want kulaha...what difference does it make if we tell you? it aint like you can fulfill them, if you could it wouldn't be something we WANTED it would be something we would already HAVE...or atleast most women would have it.

ta ta

nuune   

it was a research as bro Moti said, it is up to you ladies to take it or not.

I hope femenists don't see this topic, they are away off the hill, and they don't like to see advice done for the sake of family planning smile.gif

My advice to the guys (while women are listening) is to live your life and never waste your time trying to make them happy.

They will never be Happy :confused:

LuCkY   

As-salaamu Alaikum,

OG_Moti Looool ure funny.After aLL the time you were gone(taking a vacation)I thought you were gonna come back a Lil diff but I guess I was wrong.You are stiLL trying to figure women out...give it a rest be4 you go bananaz! :cool:

PEace :D !

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Question.. simple one...

What do Women want? you romance her, she complains you too soft.. you be hard on her but treat her nice, she complains not being romantic...

What do they want? or they enjoy compalaining and distroying their marrage.. studies by UN proved that 93.8% of the divorces are due to women being hard to deal with and being impossible.. study also added that women drive the men to act violant towards them...

They conclude that reducing divorce rate can only be achieved educating women about relationships and teaching women to understand their role in reducing divorce since studies proved they are the main source of the problem..

peace

Can you stop posting sexist crap like this, Moti. And stop using misleading evidence perpretrating old mysogynistic views of women, 'k?

Diamante   

First... DA kaalay halkaan huuno...ur brilliant!

You know what i think, you should stop feeling so sorry for yourselfs and go and get a REAL woman instead of trying to figure ouy HOW one might think/act whatever. All this hiding behind some fake statistics wont do you any good, makes you look even more pathetic, honestly :rolleyes:

women cause men to act aggressice kulaho...acuudu billaah, ma shaqo la'aan baa naheyso :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

waryaada iska dhafa xaliimos for this month!!lol..

this month peace yall! gabdho take everything u want just leave my lil sijaaya!

may allah give yall khaar! DA waan ku duceenya since u fell down due to the devil temptations! lol..

markaa sistas bal shydhaanka iska naara!!

OG Moti   

Fake statistics? Somali people research macnixiisa ba mayaqaanaan, I did not add any information from me, all i did was post a well designed research by a well established organization ... All I am saying is .. if this is the case, a problem does exist, however every problem has a solution, and I am thinking with a bit education design for Somali women we can solve the problem, educate our women their role in life, educate them about the responsibilities that comes with relationships, it is a process that can be achieved but needs open minded approach and patiant.. inshaAllah divorce will be reduced.. peace