Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Jumuah prayer behind Sheikh al Sudais

NGONGE   

^^ We should have organised it when you were here really. But these guys probably don't like you. :D

Haatu, inadeerka maxa iga galay. I am inviting you here. Don't worry, we will reserve you the chair nearest to the door.

NGONGE   

^^ Ma argtay Maaddeey wuxuu yedhi? He thinks we're meeting in a pub! Lets see if he has any excuses now (teaching old ladies Arabic on Sundays or something). :D

Thierry.   

^^ :D:D

Ngonge that’s the problem with Al Shabaab and their supporters we don’t know who they are. I wouldn’t be surprised if he said he wasn’t turning up yet was sitting in the table next to us with his tusbax

By the way Last night I went to a Journalist event on Somalia, The TFG Information Minister was present, the man Spoke beautifully, every question that was asked he answered eloquently yet finished with his now classic three points Al Shabaab threat, more troops and more funds .

On top of that he managed to slip his personal email to a soler :D

N.O.R.F   

^Everyone walking past will know it's Ngonge, Thierry and Maaddeey in there. Ngonge orders a mint tea and then waa la garan inuu kii carabka ahaa yahay :D

Showqi   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he said he wasn’t turning up yet was sitting in the table next to us with his tusbax

Thierry, Don't you know Al Shabaab banned Tusbax. is ilaali waryaa, Tusbaxaaga cidna ha tusin,,, :D

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

^^
:D:D

Ngonge that’s the problem with Al Shabaab and their supporters we don’t know who they are. I wouldn’t be surprised if he said he wasn’t turning up yet was sitting in the table next to us with his tusbax

By the way Last night I went to a Journalist event on Somalia, The TFG Information Minister was present, the man Spoke beautifully, every question that was asked he answered eloquently yet finished with his now classic three points
Al Shabaab threat, more troops and more funds .

On top of that he managed to slip his personal email to a soler
:D

Sorry Ngonge, qofkan sidan u hadlayo table lama share'gareyn karo.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey

Ngonge was only checking if you were the roudy AS supporter regular at the Bush Shiisha joint. smile.gif

Cawaale   

^Its because Thierry shared a table with the TFG Information Minister wax fahan.

The fuss in Djibouti come to mind, back then when some of the Asmara guys insisted to change their hotel because there were pigs inside(that is what they said). ironically they sharing the same Villa now in Mogadishu.

Maaddeey   

^Its not this or that, but the 1st paragraph that got me, dhaqan wanaagsan maaha inaad qof aadan aqoon u lahayn asee aad rabto inaad markii kuugu horreysay is aragtaan aad malo xumo iyo aflagaaddo u geysato.