Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Jumuah prayer behind Sheikh al Sudais

Malika   

^ :D ,How much did Sheikh Maaddeey charge for the lessons?

ps.Honestly Ngonge,its big improvement - your debating in writen Somali!!

NGONGE   

^^ You mean other than the endless furstration and the banging my head against the desk? :D

(I have no choice when the person I'm conversing with chooses to do so in Somali. He knows I'm xajar though).

NGONGE   

Maaddeey, the London Wing of the SOL Armed Resistance has organised an evening of cunto and fadhi ku dirir at a famous eating place in Shepard's Bush this coming Sunday. We would be grateful if you can attend and bless our meeting with a collection of choice ducos. What do you say?

Jacpher   

^Make sure inaad soo dardaarantid ciyaalkana mac siiso, lamo rakco salaad muwadacna qab ka soo sii before meeting up with Maaddeey. Waa iga talo.

NGONGE   

^^ Sheikh Maaddeey khalad baad o fahanteen (I hope). Waa koob shaah uun, hadaan arko gacantiisa oo jeebka ku raagta dee cagahaan wax ka dayaaya (Theiry and others can fend for themselves). :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Forget Maaddey, will YOU make it there?

Soz sxb. Me and Ina Adeerkey (for all of you who were wondering ;) ) are not on goods terms at the moment :D I've tried this before. He doesn't listen. Waa qalbi dhagax :D