Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Jumuah prayer behind Sheikh al Sudais

Maaddeey   

Today, I had the opurtunity to pray in Central Mosque. It reminded me of the Haram, because I prayed in the open, and looking at the dome, the minerate and the crowd contributed to it -I guess-. The Khutbah was about the Dawah and the Khatib mentioned some thing that I knew he is from Saudi Arabia. When he started reciting al Fatiha, it all came to me inuu yahay al Shaikh Abdurahman a Sudais xafithah Allaah.

Haatu   

You lucky sod. I had the pleasure of praying in a small community hall while you were being led in prayer by Al-Sudais. Illeen waa qadr.

Cawaale   

Masha-Allah. the only time i came close to praying behind the Sheikh was when my 12 years old nephew led us in 'Isha' prayer. he recites just like him.

chubacka   

I remember praying behind him for jummah salat when he came to mark the opening of the London Muslim Centre back in 2004.

It was like someone had put a CD on!

N.O.R.F   

He was at an event here recently and lead us and the Dubai Sheikhs in jumca.

He works hard in promoting Islam around the globe and realises how much people appreciate his presence.

Maaddeey   

After the prayer and some shopping from the bookshop and the restaurant, i come to see a crowd of about 100 ppl with their mobiles holding to take photos!, i joined them and got my samsung phone out of my pocket, lakin Sheikh seemed to take his time, anna waa iska soo dhaqaajiyey! smile.gif

As Chubaka stated, Sheikha must be performing some lectures around, IA I'll go there.

Dhubad.   

Maadeey, I was there as well I couldn't believe what I was hearing when he recited Faatah.

I was a bit angry though at the beginning as there was a long pause between when the Sheikh finished the Khudbah and the Iqaamah....I was getting agitated as I was running late and was desperate to go back to work but when he started reciting I forgot everything and was so enjoyable.

Shaikh Abdurahman al -Sudais, I love his voice by far he is the best reciter. I believe he has a tad of african blood in him. Its true black people are blessed with great voices, make sense why YaRasuulalaah choose Bilaal. :D

NGONGE   

Maaddeey, how did you bring yourself to pray behind that sheikh, saaxib? According to your "political" leanings this man would fall under the category of those supporting kufur!